Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 8:05 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life
Sims 3 - Atheltic Sims Unable to Jog?
So I'm trying to get my sims to Jog.
One of my sims got the Jog for an Hour challenge.

I've been able to jog BEFORE.
But suddenly.. I GET the option if the sim has a high enough athletic skill, but clicking the JOG HERE option results in the click/accept noise but nothing happens.

Is this happening to anyone else?

None of my sims can do it. Its not just one sim who can't jog.

Could my hacks be affecting this? I don't have any that mess with athelticism/jogging.

Hacks Installed:
Awesome Mod
Body/Face Slider
Floor Thickness retexture
HUD Navi Swap Inventory Panel button
More Investments
Cooking/Gardening/Painting/Tinkering/Writing = Fun
No Red Line
No Auto Put away fire
No CAS Age Stagger
No Empty Potty (Lite)
No Intro
No Mosaic
No ZZZ
Pregnancy Same Sex
Queue Fits 20
Randon Baby Gender
Recurring Baby sitter (default)
Sim Threshold for Rich 200k

Thanks, in advance.
Advertisement
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#2 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 8:13 AM
You need to update AwesomeMod, yours is way old. Anything over about a week should be deleted and redownloaded. Using old hacks is bad, and if this behavior continues, I'm going to hardcode it so it becomes mandatory to update because I will put a killswitch in it that will force you to.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.