Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 5:37 PM
Problem with rebuilding lots in new world.
I downloaded a world which I want to reconstruct. So, first I made small tour arond the town and I entered some lots to view them. Here I found an issue: several lots didn't open to the bulding mode, they only came closer but there wasn't building tools below, only the families selection. I hope that is understandable. I mean I can't see these few buildings inside, build or buy. I also can't save these lots or delete them- there is only processing screen for very long time and than I need to shut my game through ctrl-shift-del. Why is this happening? Is there a way to solve it? I hope that what I wrote makes sense, sorry for my English. I hope someone can help me to solve this problem. Thank you!
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 21st Sep 2013 at 9:00 AM
There might be something special about those lots, you should then talk to the builder about it. If that's not the case than this might be a game issue.
Theorist
#3 Old 18th Nov 2013 at 3:40 PM
The lots are probably locked. You can click on the lot, then the padlock that comes up.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?