Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 10:36 PM
I, uh, I got the nude outfit.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 13th May 2017 at 10:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TaylorK406

Nice for a Terminator Judgement Day's beginning remake

Anyone having the skills to mod this ?
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 14th May 2017 at 5:58 PM Last edited by Emmett Brown : 14th May 2017 at 6:29 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by TaylorK406

Lucky shot!

If you want to change that... Get NRAAS MC and MC Cheats.
Click on the naked sim (don't look if you have NRAAS decensored, close your eyes) and click NRAAS->Master Controller->Advanced->Edit in CAS

This doesn't work with MC->Stylist...

Now you can edit the outfit. Don't try changing the face... at all. If you do, their face gets eaten. But you can change ONE outfit, the everyday outfit. Don't add extra outfits, just the one. Don't add "Formal" or any other style.

If the face disappears, just click the x and exit out without a save. Then come back and try again.

EDIT: yeah, just remembered the title is "Without Master Controller". In that case, your only option is to chose a different SIMO outfit from the Sim file and put that into your plumbot sim file. Basically, "try again". Much easier to use MC.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#29 Old 14th May 2017 at 8:01 PM
*puts off her mods hat*

It actually got me wondering if this would work to get invisible sims?
Mad Poster
#30 Old 14th May 2017 at 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Greenplumbbob
*puts off her mods hat*
It actually got me wondering if this would work to get invisible sims?

But this is TS3, we already have invisible Sims. What you're essentially doing here is asking for stuck Sims. Or for lots that spontaneously disappear.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
#31 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 7:12 PM
I just want to thank you for those wonderful instructions. I did create a humanoid type plumbot and have posted the creation in one of my stories giving you full credit for the instructions and added a link. You can see it in Dax'xiop Legacy, Part 3 here: http://simplemindedsims.com/2018/04/daxx-part-3/
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stuart-grey
I had another problem: made a plumbot that looked like a human sim, but when she returned to the present from the future, it was badly screwed up - she was neither plumbot nor human sim, and couldn't be selected. I couldn't get my trait chips back, and she had the limitless learning trait chip and had leveled up on a lot of essential skills. I couldn't even use MC to euthanize the poor thing.

This is great and all, but when you go from the future to the present it has some serious issues.

OMG, haha, that sounds both traumatizing and hilarious! I'm gonna try this method of making a plumdroid myself, never made a plumdroid before, so wish me luck! I know this post is probably kinda old by now, but do you have any pictures of the sim in question? I'd like to see! What did she look like? Did she look like some horrible mish-mash of a sim and a plumbot a la The Fly style? Or more like a Slender Sim? Either way I'd love to see!
Test Subject
#33 Old 3rd Mar 2019 at 1:04 PM
Hi Guys, does this still work for you? When I follow the steps, I cannot see anymore my simbot in list of preconfigured bots. Also, while game is running, I don't have edit access to modify the file, so I have to exit game to do this. Once I open game again, those bots are no longer there
Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 4th Mar 2019 at 4:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lidalisova
Hi Guys, does this still work for you? When I follow the steps, I cannot see anymore my simbot in list of preconfigured bots. Also, while game is running, I don't have edit access to modify the file, so I have to exit game to do this. Once I open game again, those bots are no longer there

Yes, I just tried this and it still works.

I don't make human looking plumbots much because they don't travel well, but when I do make them, I use the NRAAS MC+cheats+Integration method because I don't have to quit the game to do it.

Edit: Didn't mean to catch Amanda in her swim outfit. I took the top SIMO outfit. It's a bit of a gamble what outfit you get.
Edit edit: After thinking about all the ways you could change the procedure, it is simpler to just go with what is known to work - the original plan including deleting the snapshots in the plumbot's package.
Screenshots

Sims are better than us.
Test Subject
#35 Old 16th Aug 2019 at 6:43 PM
I'm kind of late to the party here, however when I try to change an outfit, I get sent to create a plumbot instead of create a sim. Have I done something wrong? Please forgive me if this has already been resolved. I'm very new to this type of thing.
Top Secret Researcher
#36 Old 20th Aug 2019 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KDub8318
I'm kind of late to the party here, however when I try to change an outfit, I get sent to create a plumbot instead of create a sim. Have I done something wrong? Please forgive me if this has already been resolved. I'm very new to this type of thing.

Gotta have the Master Controller integration. It's separate from MC and MC Cheats.

Sims are better than us.
Test Subject
#37 Old 24th Aug 2019 at 1:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Emmett Brown
Gotta have the Master Controller integration. It's separate from MC and MC Cheats.

Thank you! Works like a charm :D
Test Subject
#38 Old 12th Nov 2019 at 9:44 AM
Hi there, I was wondering if it was possible to get your sim download ? I think you made a very nice sim !

Thanks, also thanks for this tutorial :D
Page 2 of 2