Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 8:11 PM
Default Sims from the Store Worlds have Similar Personalities
I recently got some of the store worlds and a few things I've been noticing with the inhabitants of these worlds are the common scenarios for them all.
The most common ones that I see are pregnancies from ex-boyfriends or a affair, elderly grandparent with adult and grandchild, single woman being romantic interests with the man across town, and older ladies that are just fine being alone but apparently 'scare' away men.
I usually just leave these folks alone because I've played their counterparts in some other worlds but have y'all actually played out the premade storylines?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 3:00 PM
I rarely touch premades. I much prefer to play custom made families and have the premades take the place of supporting characters sort of thing. Eventually I plan on making a games where I replace all the families in sunset valley with my own families. Once I get around to recreating all my sims from 2 that is.
It just takes so long for me to creates sims in three I keep putting it off.