Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 8:50 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Mod Conflictings
Hey, so I downloaded a TON of mods... mostly just little behavioral effect ones that shouldn't clash with each other. I ran HCDU and no conflicts are showing up anymore so I don't understand why it's behaving so glitchy. Like Sims keep jumping and cant interact well with each other, etc. I don't have InTeen or InSim, the most I used to have was Simblender and the Batbox but I took those two out and still having problems. I was curious if there were any other way to figure out what's conflicting with each other.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 10:27 PM
Field Researcher
#3 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 10:29 PM
Could you enable testingcheats so the error log will generate and check the error log file in Documents/EA Games/Sims 2/Logs? It'll generally give you a better idea of what object/mod is causing the issue, plus we may be able to help more. Simblender and the batbox generally shouldn't cause issues with anything so you likely didn't need to remove them.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 12:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by suzymarie64
LeeFish Hack Conflict Detector
http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=2063

That is what they did, HCDU detected no conflicts. Plus, that's not by leefish, but simwardrobe.

It sounds like it might be an object creating the issues. Enable testing cheats as mentioned for the error logs.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 12:10 AM
Thank you @Modder! I'm going to try that next!