Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 6:55 AM
Default Hitler loves the sims
Here is a funny video of Hitler's disappointment when he finds out the sims 3 is delayed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlLWMz4lOh4
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 7:18 AM
That was my reaction.

Also in German.
#3 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 8:12 AM
Eh. The original was funnier. Copying someone's idea is not nearly as funny as coming up with it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JF03i7NfIU

Also, I'm really not sure this belongs in "Lies and Propaganda"
It's not very news-worthy.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 3:47 PM
I'd seen this clip before, with other subtitles having to do with other subjects, but this.... this was priceless and PERFECT. :laugh:

| Bookworm | Family-Oriented | Good | Hopeless Romantic | Loner |
Forum Resident
#5 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 4:07 PM
I hate the guy, but I feel for him. I reacted the same too. Heheh, hilarious.

I love the diet joke BTW.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 3:40 PM
haha, that was me when i found out. i got back from vacation and i saw it i was screaming curses. my boyfriend was frightened i think. lol.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 4:40 PM
Priceless! :D

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Mad Poster
#8 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 5:20 PM
That was friggin' hilarious!
Mad Poster
#9 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 5:26 PM
I seen it before as Playstation something. but this is funny too. and Diet part came out of the blue it was funny xD

I watched the movie ages ago too,...
#10 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 5:58 PM
I remember this video being 'Hitler gets banned from Runescape'
and another one like 'Hitler gets perm banned from Habbo Hotel'
I laughed so hard.
Theorist
#11 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 3:30 AM
lol he wants to forget about The Sims completely just because of a delay!
Instructor
#12 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 3:06 PM
OMG it's like living through The Great Delay all over again! :D
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 7th May 2009 at 12:34 AM
This isn't funny. You should hear the German Version, you should understand what these Sentences mean, before laughing about them. It's not funny.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 7th May 2009 at 12:56 AM
Calm down, sure in reality, the sentences are creepy as frigging hell, but we're having a little bit of humor LIGHTEN UP !
#15 Old 7th May 2009 at 1:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsfanforever99
Calm down, sure in reality, the sentences are creepy as frigging hell, but we're having a little bit of humor LIGHTEN UP !

No.

Too many people died because of that monster, too many people hurt and mangled mentally.

No one should laugh, and we should remember what happened, lest it happen again.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 7th May 2009 at 1:45 AM
I cant calm down while remembering my year in Israel. I can't calm down while remembering the Fences and the Barracks of the Concentration Camps I visited. I have Humour. But i can't laugh about those Things. And i'm sad for the thoughtless People, that they don't understand what they're doing. They laugh, not remembering that millions of People died. It's not funny.

The Administration should close this Thread immediatly. It's a defamation. (Besides it doesn't belongs in this Area)
Field Researcher
#17 Old 7th May 2009 at 2:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kiddO.
I cant calm down while remembering my year in Israel. I can't calm down while remembering the Fences and the Barracks of the Concentration Camps I visited. I have Humour. But i can't laugh about those Things. And i'm sad for the thoughtless People, that they don't understand what they're doing. They laugh, not remembering that millions of People died. It's not funny.

The Administration should close this Thread immediatly. It's a defamation. (Besides it doesn't belongs in this Area)

It may not be funny to you, but maybe others think it is. In reality, what he is really saying is bad, yes, but people aren't laughing at what he's actually saying. Most of them probably don't even know German. They're laughing at the subtitles. While I understand where you are coming from, I'm sure the maker, or sharkloverplayer did not have bad intentions when posting the video.

Just Call Me Allie :)
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 7th May 2009 at 4:29 AM
I know they're laughing at the subtitles. It's five o'clock in the Morning and I don't wanna discuss how bad some people's humour is, so i'll just say "Before you laugh, think about what happened, and if it's still funny to you, then laugh. But think before it." and go to bed.