Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 7:39 PM
How do I mod using milkshape?
I installed a 30-day trial of milkshape and saved a sims 3 plugin in my documents. I started the program, and I just feel like a complete and utter... noob. What do I do!??!
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 7:44 PM
Wes's plugin page on his site tells what you need to get it going. But right now all we can do is default replacements anyway - it might be worth waiting a few weeks/months till we get true custom stuff going.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 8:10 PM
who's wes, and where's his page?
retired moderator
#4 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 8:42 PM
Err, Wes is Wes Howe. Creator of such fine plugins as Unimesh, and the creator of the only known mesh plugin for Milkshape for TS3. If you got a Sims 3 plugin, it'd be his.

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 9:03 PM
I guess what i'm asking is:

How in god's name do I utilize the plugin?
retired moderator
#6 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 9:12 PM
http://www.customsims3.com/forum1/YaBB.pl?board=t3mod

The plugin is there, as is a tutorial. As modding is still -very- much in its infancy, it's not really all that user friendly or easy yet.