Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 4:34 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Babysitter stands by the door
I have my sims in the house that the first floor is just an entrance. They just stand by the door and don't come in. My Sims can leave like the babysitter is in the house. But when my Sims comes back they are still at the door. Any help please!!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 4:59 AM
Is the door he/she is standing in front of set as your "front door"? Other than that I have no idea.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 6:31 AM
I don't know why the babysitter is so broken, but in my game the baby sitter just materializes in my dungeon basement (no stairs to it, you need the teleporter to get to it). And just as quickly will disappear shortly after my sim returns. I've never found a fix for it, patch doesn't help.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 5:14 PM
Yeah for some reason at just this house the babysitters just stand at the front door.