Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 10:29 PM
Default Crazy UI sketches...
Two years ago I got really carried away with designing a ultimate sandbox game, but I stopped even before I started.

Now, after playing spore, I saw how much my 'game' was alike, and I got inspiration to continue it.
These are some of the UI sketches I made recently... I have already written 5 pages of gameplay design. I plan on making this game reality, once I finish school.
Here you go:

Two last ones were paint-edited and have different resolutions. Both represent UI bases, but one is with hidden UI parts, and other is with two of them shown (third is the objects panel that is still hidden). I really got into this, haven't I?!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 8:23 PM
This looks pretty cool. There's a lot of things going on in your sketches, it would be great if you could explain your concept in words. Are you planning this as the simulation of an entire universe? Involving evolution and interaction with alien life forms? Sort of what Spore should have been?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 12:45 AM
Woah, this is really cool? Would it be a simulation game?