Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 3:16 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife
Default House Will Not Load
Yesterday, I downloaded a hack from this website and when I tried to go to house today, I could not get in, not matter how long I waited for the house to load. Can someone please help me, I would really appriecate it.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 4:48 AM Last edited by hellcatgb1986 : 6th Apr 2005 at 4:50 AM. Reason: spelling
Try enabling the cheat "Boolprop Testingcheatsenabled true" in neighborhood screen then load house
Moderator of Aardvarks
#3 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 6:09 AM
Please DO NOT use TestingCheatsEnabled unless you know what you are doing!! You can mess up your game.
Try removing the hack, or any new items, that you recently downloaded from the game, and see if the lot loads then. You can sort your folder view by date to find the hack.

hellcatgb1986: Please be more responsible when suggesting this mode. You are not telling the user how to use it properly, nor giving any warnings. Putting the game into debug mode so that it keeps processing past normal stop errors so a user can load a lot is not a solution; and then leaving the game in that mode can cause serious problems. It is always best to find what is causing the problem so that debug mode is not necessary.
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 9:15 PM
Ill Remember that, Thanks :sorry:

Quagmire - "Dear diary... jackpot!!"