Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 12:06 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University
Default How do you get babies off the lawn
Hey guys. I used the boolProp Cheat and used the Mailbox Cheat. Was just going to force paper delivery for a job, but my rollerball stuck and it invited all of the neighbors to make a long story short I got rid of them all and saved but after I saved the game, I realized someone had left their baby on the lawn. :argh: I tried to add to the family on the lot just so it would quit crying but it would not let me. Now after I went to the neighborhood view and came back the game will not let me back into that house. Is their anyway I can go to the original family who had the baby to get it back? Help! :confused:

Thanks
Amanda
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 4:18 PM
What does it do when you go to enter the house. What does it say ?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 4:36 PM
You could try a good pesticide

If that doesn't work, try to "Grow Up" the baby......all the way to teen......then move them out or have the original family have them move back in.........

You could also try the "move object" cheat and move the baby into the house..

Hope this helps
tug

If you can read this, thank a Teacher.......if you are reading it in English, thank a Veteran
Download the InSIMenator at http://www.insimenator.net
Forum Resident
#4 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 10:15 PM
Put in a request for a lawnmower mesh?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 3:53 AM
Thanks anyway guys, I just had to delete the whole neighborhood :weep: and even then I had to reinstall too. I think I had some corrupted files :fight: from a virus that my firewall did not catch the other day.

Thanks
Amanda :D
Field Researcher
#6 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 4:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ardane1
Thanks anyway guys, I just had to delete the whole neighborhood :weep: and even then I had to reinstall too. I think I had some corrupted files :fight: from a virus that my firewall did not catch the other day.

Thanks
Amanda :D

Amanda..Sorry you had to delete and reinstall.........be sure you have a good anti-virus program......firewalls do not catch virus'...........

tug

If you can read this, thank a Teacher.......if you are reading it in English, thank a Veteran
Download the InSIMenator at http://www.insimenator.net