Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 3:08 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Pets
Default My Sims have A.D.D.
Okay, for some reason everytime I try to do an action with my Sims they don't complete it. Or, atleast, I can't see it. For example: I was using a couple of mine and I put them together in the bed to relax, and then cuddle, right when they moved close together the were at either sides of the bed again standing up! It seems to me this has only been happening in social interactions. You know how chatting and sharing interests goes on for quite awhile? Well, it only happens for two seconds! I can't let them eat at the table together or else they'll talk and not be able to eat. The only interaction between sims that actually completes are: hugging, flirting, and telling jokes. I think bragging, too.
Another thing is that none of the plus relationship-ness goes over there heads, and in the relationship box it doesn't say if they are good friends or anything! Only relatives! I really need help on this. Should I get rid of all my 810 downloads or what? I don't know what to do.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 3:13 AM
I think you have the jump bug! Do you have the patch from www.thesims2.com?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 3:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by harajuku delirium
I think you have the jump bug! Do you have the patch from www.thesims2.com?

No. Does the patch fix it?
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 3:21 AM
yes it should! if it doesn't, I think there hacks on here that will fix it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 3:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by harajuku delirium
yes it should! if it doesn't, I think there hacks on here that will fix it.

Thank you so much, I'm downloading the patch right now. Though, it looks like a big download. It says it'll finish in an our.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 4:17 AM
Hm. The patch doesn't seem to work. Heck, my whole game crashed.
Moderator of Aardvarks
#7 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 6:43 AM
What do you mean the patch doesn't work? The patch won't install, or the patch does not fix the problem? At what point is the game crashing?
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 6:48 AM
take all ur downloads from ur downloads folder and put them somewhere else then install the patch . then put them back into ur download folder . the wont install is due to the hacks u have in the downloads folder. try that and see if it works