Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 3:18 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Pets, Seasons, Island Paradise
Default I need help trying to track down a bald hairstyle.
When my sims age up they get assigned a bald hairstyle that I can't track down but I think it's a piece of bad cc in one of my folders that's the problem. I made a log of the offender using NRaas Dresser. I think the hair was supposed to be for males but it gets assigned to females as well. I think the creator messed something up while creating the hair but I just couldn't track down the file. It doesn't just pop on adults, it does the same for teens,children and I think toddlers as well.
Body Type: Hair
Instance: 0x2CA11284A9F517F0
Group: 0x00000000
Ages: YoungAdult, Adult
Genders: Male
Species: Human
Categories: Naked,Everyday,Formalwear,Sleepwear,Swimwear,Athletic,Singed,MartialArts,Career,PrimaryCategories,AuxCareer,Makeover,
Extended: ValidForRandom,
BotPart: False
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 9:28 AM
If you installed this item as a package file, this may help you to track it down.
Finding CC In The Packages Folder Using Instance Numbers

Sarah_Sims
NRaas Industries
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 12:17 PM Last edited by Squidconqueror : 11th Aug 2018 at 1:19 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Sarah_Sims
If you installed this item as a package file, this may help you to track it down.
Finding CC In The Packages Folder Using Instance Numbers

Thank you but Packer was unable to find the offending package, I got this message instead.
Searching: C:\Users\wgame\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages
Instance: 0x2CA11284A9F517F0
Group: 0x00000000
No Matches Found.
I know that it was one of the hairs that I had installed because the sims hadn't been given a bald hairstyle until I placed my African American Stuff folder in there so I know for that one of hairs in there got borked while the creator was creating it so I guess I would have to do things the old fashioned and slow but effective way of taking stuff out of the Mods folder,testing the game without them rigorously and putting them back in slowly to find out which one is the culprit. Thank you for your answer though,it was helpful but it just didn't work for me. Here's a blue jellybean from me anyways. I should also mention that the Packer doesn't open up any cc so maybe that's the problem but I didn't develop the program so I don't know what it's supposed to do.