Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 4:30 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Midas Touch Golden Texture and Hex Code for Buy Mode Objects in The Sims 3
I've recently been turning various objects in my Sim's house to gold. And I recently got the idea to replicate the Midas Touch golden texture for buy mode objects so that I can customise the textures etc. without having to replace the buy mode objects. Because once something is turned to gold, it cannot be switched back. The problem is I don't know the exact hex code or texture that the Midas Touch golden texture uses. And it's not possible to copy the hex code and texture so I'm basically stuck. I was hoping maybe someone that uses a lot of mods or things like Sim3PE would be able to figure it out.