Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#76 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 9:05 AM
i wish there was a samuel l jackson sim he would look badass in knight armor.

EDIT: badass-er
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 7:24 PM
Yummy!
I don't see any way to use these saved simmies unless creating a new hero. Edit in CAS doesn't seem to let you browse your saved sims unless I'm just oblivious and missing it?

Quote: Originally posted by TummyZa
Felix Fisher

Here is my favorite Sim, Sorceress Miranda
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Miranda.zip (337.0 KB, 523 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#78 Old 25th Oct 2011 at 11:54 PM Last edited by ecole : 29th Oct 2011 at 11:34 PM.
Here's my medieval version of Keira Knightly, Olivia Wilde and Daria Werbowy (the model)...

*note: The picture and the file version of Olivia Wilde differ only in that the skin tone is lighter in the file and her hair is slightly lighter. I tried to save the picture version, but it didn't for some reason.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Keira_Knightly.sim.zip (159.5 KB, 437 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: zip  Olivia_W1.sim.zip (198.4 KB, 249 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: zip  Daria_Werbowy.sim.zip (197.5 KB, 317 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 3:55 AM Last edited by smukase : 4th Mar 2012 at 4:13 AM.
With my skintone

Older works

Scholar
#80 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 3:30 PM
Posts with just images eventually get deleted, you're meant to include the sims pictured for download.

If you want to upload them, I'll definitely download the Queen/Princess in the green dress, she looks really good

If you're not up for sharing your sims then there's a separate thread for posting just images here:
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=456282
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChickieTeeta
Posts with just images eventually get deleted, you're meant to include the sims pictured for download.

If you want to upload them, I'll definitely download the Queen/Princess in the green dress, she looks really good

If you're not up for sharing your sims then there's a separate thread for posting just images here:
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=456282

Oh ok sorry. It's not that I don't want to share, I probably deleted most of them, that s why.
Scholar
#82 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 6:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by smukase
Oh ok sorry. It's not that I don't want to share, I probably deleted most of them, that s why.

You don't have to say sorry, it's just to me there'd be nothing worse than being told off by a moderator, thought I'd try and spare you that.

I was going to try and re-create your Princess Sim...if you don't mind. (Not for upload, of course, just for personal use)
I have a guy who looks kind of like a teen, which was an accidental design, but he doesn't really go with any of the females, since they don't have that same very young look to them. Your Princess Sim has that same teenish younger look to her, I think he may finally be able to get a girlfriend lol.
My little blacksmith tips his hat to you
Test Subject
#83 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 5:47 AM
Here's a few sims some of their looks depends on the P&N expansion. I also used some eye mod which I forget the name of. I figured I'd share some of these before I completely forgot I had them.

Monarch - Zhedra Tiadanris
Evil, Excitable, Licentious

Wizard - Verak Skelaw
Scholarly, Solitary, Misanthropic

Knight - Rilbur Warwor
Evil, Chivalrous, Cruel

Physician - Lyetia Nyscheris
Earthy, Scholarly, Hubris

Peteran - Cen Dadra
Friendly, Good, Licentious

Jacobian - Perkin Avore
Good, Vain, Coward

Merchant - Enara Ackat
Greedy, Haggler, Insecure

All should be included below with their pictures in a simple zip file.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Srsimmedheroes.zip (5.69 MB, 311 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#84 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 1:42 PM Last edited by AlexanderFebo : 22nd Feb 2013 at 12:48 PM.
it's my demonic necromancer Narcisa Black is a sister of Emperor
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg85...jpg&res=landing
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Narciza.Black.zip (324.1 KB, 135 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#85 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 2:03 PM Last edited by AlexanderFebo : 6th Apr 2012 at 7:17 PM.
it's the Great Emperor Xezbeth Neqa'e and leader of council of Children Of Night
Test Subject
#86 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 8:41 PM
Default Daenerys Targaryen - Game Of Thrones inspired character!
Hi this is my first post ever!! I've made a sim on Sims Medieval which looks a lot like Daenerys from the Game of Thrones series on TV (played by Emilia Clarke) hope you like her! :p
[IMG]C:\Users\Holly\Pictures\daenerys.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]C:\Users\Holly\Pictures\daenerys2.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]C:\Users\Holly\Pictures\daenerys3.jpg[/IMG]
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 12:21 PM
Does anyone own the Grim Reaper to share?(
Test Subject
#88 Old 20th May 2012 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AlexanderFebo
it's my demonic necromancer Narcisa Black is a sister of Emperor

:lovestruc Hello? I want this sim! Are you going to make her available for download? She rocks!
Test Subject
#89 Old 27th May 2012 at 8:10 PM
yO this sim looks nothing like Sam Jackson!

Quote: Originally posted by minispyder
Here's my attempt at Samuel L. Jackson (Mace Windu) in TSM.
Traits: Adventurous, Good, Herculean

I used the Legendary traits mod available Here in order to enable the herculean trait instead of a fatal flaw, so you may need the mod in order to use him, not sure.
Field Researcher
#90 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 12:29 PM
Is this the thread for pictures? I had one of my re-sexed Master Builder lady and her baby that I wanted to post somewhere. I am not sure where though.
Scholar
#91 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 7:39 PM Last edited by ChickieTeeta : 4th Jun 2012 at 12:25 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Silverprinz
Is this the thread for pictures? I had one of my re-sexed Master Builder lady and her baby that I wanted to post somewhere. I am not sure where though.

picture thread is here http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=456282
This thread is for pictures of your sims if you're putting them up for download too.
Field Researcher
#92 Old 4th Jun 2012 at 12:39 AM Last edited by Silverprinz : 5th Jun 2012 at 3:45 PM.
ok, thanks.
===
Here are the sims files:
Attached files:
File Type: zip  OdayFamily.zip (2.27 MB, 111 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#93 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 1:43 PM
Hi there,

here are some of my sims of the middleages.

Bertha Krupp
Pink Schwartz
Sinistria Irwein

Have fun!

PS: I use the following mods:
Jonha_Sliders (all)
Breast (all)
Medieval_Female_Skins
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  TSM_Sims_01.zip (1.61 MB, 71 downloads) - View custom content
Description: Saved Sims + ReadMe + Pictures
Test Subject
#94 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 7:54 PM
I want to create a completly different Sim, but that is the Sim which emerged from my lab as I turned on the lights *lol*
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Shessair_Darkbrow.zip (642.6 KB, 71 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#95 Old 12th Jun 2012 at 11:44 PM Last edited by ecole : 13th Jun 2012 at 3:07 AM. Reason: Wrong Upload
So I made Loki for sims medieval, as well as Matt Smith, and I also redid Keira Knightley once I saw she was my most popular from my previous post. Enjoy!

EDIT: It appears as though I didn't upload the right sim for Matt Smith. It should be right now.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Loki.zip (402.0 KB, 157 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: zip  Keira.zip (480.8 KB, 238 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: zip  TheDoctor (2).zip (374.0 KB, 156 downloads) - View custom content
Instructor
#96 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 5:16 AM
Here's my sim. It's actually just a sim I created to test the eye mod (which you'll need if you want his eyes).
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Ryon_Mikeska.zip (351.5 KB, 110 downloads) - View custom content
Field Researcher
#97 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 7:58 AM
I have a question, if you have a computer generated sim that you have edited in CAS... is there any way to save it? I would share this one if I could but can not figure out how to save it.
Screenshots
Instructor
#98 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 9:37 AM
using Grim's core mod, you can select a sim to save as a carry over sim.
Field Researcher
#99 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 6:09 AM
I saw that feature, DarkKitsune, but I do not know what to do after I save it as a carry over sim... does it add a sim to my saves in the documents folder or what?
Instructor
#100 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 6:46 AM
you can find the carry over file in "mydocuments/electornic arts/the sims medieval/saves/CO" it ill be a bunch of numbers, so be sure to remember the character's name and change it to that, then, you can move the file to the saved sims folder (or copy it if you are still playing because it wont let you remove the file) or upload it to share or whatever. I use 7zip to archive my file for uploading.
Page 4 of 9