Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for July - posted on 1st Aug 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 238 (Who?), Viewed: 126112 times.
Page 10 of 10
Test Subject
#226 Old 30th May 2013 at 10:50 AM
Does this apply if I want to make a black (or single color only) tattoo?
Ms. Byte
staff: moderator
Original Poster
#227 Old 30th May 2013 at 11:11 AM
@Vanessa: most likely your background is not pure black.

@Oragami: It's best to make a single color tattoo in the red channel with an all-transparent alpha.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims 3 content:
Online Sims - general Sims 3 mods
Offline Sims - adult Sims 3 mods
Test Subject
DELETED POST
27th Oct 2013 at 11:28 PM
This message has been deleted by voiceofthefell.
Test Subject
#228 Old 12th Dec 2013 at 9:48 PM
is there a vid tut for this because im following whats written but when i preview its all black...
Ms. Byte
Original Poster
#229 Old 13th Dec 2013 at 3:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SassinPr0ph3cy
is there a vid tut for this because im following whats written but when i preview its all black...

You probably haven't done the alpha channel correctly. It should be black/transparent. I don't do video tutorials, sorry. When I finish the new version of Tattooinator it'll be easier to fix this kind of thing, and I'll do a new tutorial.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Test Subject
#230 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 9:38 AM Last edited by offroadkitty : 14th Jun 2014 at 1:22 AM.
I seem to be having some trouble with a particular tattoo that I have been working on. At first it was showing up as two halves instead of a whole tattoo. After some tinkering I got it to show up as one piece in the Tattooinator, however it does not show up in game when I go to put it on. The other 4 that I made are working fine. I'm unsure what the issue is. Perhaps I could email you the files I have so you could take a look and figure out what I've been doing wrong on this one?

EDIT: I have attached the files I used for the various stages.
Download - please read all instructions before downloading any files!
File Type: rar Pictures.rar (221.3 KB, 7 downloads) - View custom content
Description: Base Image/Gimp Image/DDS File
Ms. Byte
Original Poster
#231 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 1:10 PM
The easiest thing would be for you to upload your files here. If you prefer not to, pm me and I'll give you my email address.

Test Subject
#232 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 3:22 AM
Dunno what I was doing wrong the first few attempts at it but I seem to have it working now. If you do happen to figure out where I went wrong with it feel free to point it out. Thanks anyways
Test Subject
#233 Old 2nd Sep 2016 at 3:42 AM
I got to the part where it says to invert... Nothing happens. Help please? I'm super frustrated with this program (I am not a GIMP user).
On that note...is there also a tutorial with pictures? I'm getting so confused over what to do when it comes to even the simplest things with this program.
LeaderOfTheMantisShrimps
staff: administrator
#234 Old 2nd Sep 2016 at 9:42 AM
Test Subject
#235 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 10:48 PM Last edited by darkrhino : 16th Aug 2017 at 12:34 AM.
Thank you for the tutorial but i still can;t figure out how to get it to work can som one please help me
LeaderOfTheMantisShrimps
#236 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 3:17 PM
@darkrhino, what kind of issue are you facing?
Test Subject
#237 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenplumbbob
@darkrhino, what kind of issue are you facing?
@Greenplumbbob i can get through it okay it's just the final product doesn't look right or they have a background
Test Subject
#238 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 2:05 PM
Wow, How can I do it? I don't get this things
If you want to know more cool fiches, visit my profile, there you can find brand new site with great things
LeaderOfTheMantisShrimps
#239 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 5:56 PM
@darkrhino when it comes to the background... I guess it's a white one, right? I think its'because you haven't applied an alpha channel either correctly or haven't yet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9aZdPqs17M
Page 10 of 10