Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Feb 2024 at 6:00 PM
Default Becks' Farm Sheep
Hello guys!
I'm new here. :-)
I unfornately noticed Rebecah passed away and I wanted to download her wonderful sheeps.
I unfornately lost that Custom Content because my laptop crashed:-(
So does anyone still have both folders of BecksFarmSheep (there is one with the strawbed inside and the other one includes the 3 sheepies)?

Would be really glad if anyone shared that with me.
Thanks guys!
:-)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Feb 2024 at 9:36 AM
I have the files, but they've been altered to work with Chris Hatch's Vicky controller, so I don't have the original NPC file. I can give you the whole thing together or otherwise there are people trying to retrieve Rebecah's files; you might just have to wait.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Feb 2024 at 11:14 AM
Oh thanks :-)
But I have no idea what the Vicky Controller does? What is the difference between the normal sheep NPCs and the sheep of Vicky Controller?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 18th Feb 2024 at 4:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Krissisheep
Oh thanks :-)
But I have no idea what the Vicky Controller does? What is the difference between the normal sheep NPCs and the sheep of Vicky Controller?

Chris Hatch basically made a controller that would serve as an NPC for multiple things. So, it can have several things that require NPCs all using the same NPC (the controller). This helps because you can then delete any of the files from anything that uses the controller without worrying about corrupting your neighbourhood, as long as you don't delete the controller itself. Previously, once you had something with NPCs in it, then you could never remove it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Feb 2024 at 5:16 PM
Yeah I heard about neighborhood corruption. I red that everything can cause corruption even normal gameplay or remove sims from the bin.
That's why I have sorrows to play it because I don't want to make a mistake.
The Vicky controller sounds good I think :-)
Mad Poster
#6 Old 19th Feb 2024 at 1:38 PM
Alright. I figured that I may as well do this properly.

Please read all of this, as it's a bit complicated.

I'm not even sure how much of Vicky is available anymore, so I've included everything I have for her, plus most of it was Rebecah's stuff anyway. Please read the accompanying documentation by Chris Hatch, but ignore the part that says that you need to remove the original NPC controller and overwrite files, because I've already done all that. Everything should be ready to go.

Included should be:

Becks chickens
Becks cows
Becks sheep
Becks pigs
Becks horse

Jasana's Nature Fairy
Echo's Rollercoaster
Surf Mod

All other stuff is made by Chris Hatch originally. I have also added Chris Hatch's edit of Rebecah's horses to allow them to be directed instead of random and to allow them to be ridden to community lots. They are totally separate from Becks' original horses and can be used together. They also need Vicky.

Two of the folders are not usable as is, because I never downloaded Rebecah's files. They are the leopard and the goats. You need Rebecah's original files to make them work, but I included them for anyone who does have those.

All of these files should now be able to be removed safely if you no longer want them (except Jasana's seen fairy memory, as memories shouldn't be removed if you've used them), as long as you don't remove 'NPC - Vicky'.

The exception is the folder labelled 'Not Vicky'. Because Rebecah's files can't be accessed atm I added the other animated animals that I had. None of these work with Vicky and are standalone and should not be removed.

http://www.simfileshare.net/download/4480490/

Let me know if I screwed up anything or omitted anything.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Feb 2024 at 4:56 PM
Oh thank you so much :-)
I will check all that and I will read your post again (I am from Germany and english lesson is far away in the past)

You are very kind.

❤️
Mad Poster
#8 Old 20th Feb 2024 at 9:11 AM
No problem. My German is far in the past, so if I tried to translate it I'd probably just make it more confusing. XD