Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 6:41 PM
Default TS4 Vampire Features on Non-Occult Sims
Hello!

Is there any way to mod the vampire facial features so that they can be used on non-occult sims? I have a sim who, though not undead could easily fool you.
I've tried in Sims4 Studio, but I'm still a novice and can't seem to get an override to work.
Any help appreciated. Thank you.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 11:20 PM
Good topic, OP - I tried doing this once too, and got nowhere either, so it would be great if someone more knowledgable gave some advice. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread...

...Titanium white...
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#3 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 6:50 PM
Do you know if the vampire features are a morph or preset or whatever? If you know what resource(s) apply them I might be able to help.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 1:29 AM
All I know is that they are considered "skindetail" in TS4 Studio. I have tried checking the boxes for human and alien under occult, but the features still won't appear on anyone other than vampires. Hope that helps, Cmar.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#5 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 9:16 AM Last edited by CmarNYC : 28th Jan 2018 at 9:32 AM.
Could you upload the package you cloned?

Edit: Looks like it's been done: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/di...for-normal-sims

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4