Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 3:30 PM
WCIF:Convert Sims 4 "Vampire Stuff Pack"'s Outfit to Sims3.
Thank you for always helping me. :lovestruc
Does anyone have converted Sims 4 "Vampire Game Pack" 's clothes to Sims 3?
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/gamepacks/vampires/

Formal men's costumes and women's dresses.
Those clothes are very sexy and luxurious.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 7:27 AM
Yes~ I would love to know this as well. I love TS4 vampire clothing! Super classy. I, too, hope someone out there has converted them for TS3. :3 <3 I'm going to have to subscribe to this thread to stay posted.

"Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters." - Neil Gaiman

Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 10:47 PM
Field Researcher
#4 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 12:23 AM
Wonderful! Objects are certainly welcomed! I love them, too. Hopefully, the outfits will be found. I can't stop staring at that lovely picture... *le sigh~* :3

"Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters." - Neil Gaiman

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 4:22 PM
Thank you. The object is also nice. :lovestruc
Vampire items are attractive.
I also want costumes.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 1:46 PM
I've been searching still but with no luck in finding converted outfits from TS4's amazing Vampire Stuff Pack. I will continue to hope one day I'll come across it...and I'll be certain to post that here. xD Anyone else having better luck than I? Possibly? xD LOL!

Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Nov 2020 at 7:43 PM