Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 5:16 PM
Default A mod to deactivate celebrity stars in LN?
I'm looking for a mod that turns the celebrity star system off, and I mean OFF, with no paparazzi, no being publicly disgraced, no nothing. Failing that, one that just makes gaining stars flat-out impossible, or lets you remove them, would also work.

See, that mechanic is the only thing preventing me from buying the game in the first place. It's a real shame 'cause I'd like to have pianos and all that other stuff. Can ya help a gal out here?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 5:41 PM
You're aware that there's an option in the game, by default, to disable the celebrity system? That should do it as far as I'm aware.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Field Researcher
#3 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by madamebellanova
I'm looking for a mod that turns the celebrity star system off, and I mean OFF, with no paparazzi, no being publicly disgraced, no nothing. Failing that, one that just makes gaining stars flat-out impossible, or lets you remove them, would also work.

See, that mechanic is the only thing preventing me from buying the game in the first place. It's a real shame 'cause I'd like to have pianos and all that other stuff. Can ya help a gal out here?

You can disable celebrities under story progression, and I believe there's also an option to just remove your current household from the celebrity system.

There's also This mod which has flavors that make becoming a celebrity quite a bit more difficult.