Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 6:26 PM Last edited by mare31xxl : 16th Nov 2017 at 10:02 PM.
Default ...And what's your main neighborhood?
Hi ^^ I just got an idea that we all could share our main neighborhoods and talk about 'em ? :lovestruc
Well, first turn is going to be my turn!
~
Welcome to Eclipsefield. Whait.. I mean..
Welcome to Sunflowerville!
~
George Sunflower, the mayor of the Sunflowerville, was born in 1932 and he lived with his parents until he reached his 23 birthday.
After graduating and earning a diploma he met Lisa. Lisa Rosebell. In 1957 they got married and left their birthplace.
They hired some people and created a nice colony named Sunflowerville. In 1960 colony was finished and first people moved in.
But now - Sunflowerville is a really great town with such good sims.
Sunflowerville seems like pretty, medium sized town which is great for starting whole new lifes with sims!
It's also connected to shoping district and downtown! You can visit a lot of community lots and meet some new people.
~
In 2016 George Sunflower died and two weeks after his funeral Lisa died too.
They've constructed a robot named Sheila. Sheila is being a memory of these kind people.
In starting od 2017 everything has changed. To the worse. Some mysterious sims have moved to Sunflowerville and it all started.
The air was.. It was rough, hard. The clouds were dark and the skies started to freak out.
These new mysterious sims were a Gotye generation. They completely changed "having a good life" to "worry about your life".
In community lots there are terrible witches trying to stop everything good, in the woods there are horrible creatures and the skies turned black because of vampires' wings.
The Gotye generation took the mayor status and ever sincet he town is named Eclipsefield
.. and Sheila, the robot has moved to Kaylynn Langerak's adopted daugther Caryl.
~
Eclipsefield Login Screen

~
Eclipsifield is divided to 3 streets and 1 town square.
The first, and the spooky one, is

The second one, the superior, is

and the third one, the poorest, is

~
There are 2 main families and unbelievable much secondary families.
The #1 main family is the Parker family.

Darryl and Dolores paid Ginger her school and after a diploma she started to create
really strong familytree which now has 5 more generations.
And the second one.. You'll maybe be surprised but it's a Goth one! (i mean Goth not Gotye!)

~
Well that's the ending and I'd like to read what you guys have so please show your creativity and share it with world! <3

As light and shadow
The sun and the moon
Torn between love and hate
I've gotta get it somehow ⭐
Advertisement
Link Ninja
#2 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 6:35 PM
You might try joining the 'whats happening in your neighborhood group' in the social group section. There you can create a thread for your hood to update info on it and look at other people's threads on their hoods
The link to mine is in my signature.

How long have you been playing sunflowerville?

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 6:46 PM
Oh I see.. :d
I don't play it constantly but I created after I installed the sims on this computer so I guess its like 10 months?

As light and shadow
The sun and the moon
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 9:45 PM
@mare31xxl apart from the there is also the 'What is happening in your game' thread. People have ongoing pictures, stories, small happenings of their hoods in there as well.

Can you please place pictures 5 and 6 under a spoiler please, only 4 pictures are allowed to show in a post as per site rules. [spoiler] pictures here [#spoiler] replace the # with a /

I have 2 sims 2 folders with main hoods, one my modern one is Coral Bay which is about 3 years old now I think and my other sims 2 folder is my medieval game, Boronia which is only about a year old.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 10:02 PM
done ^^ thanks

As light and shadow
The sun and the moon
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#6 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 12:42 AM
Also, if you're going to post a lot of pictures, it's probably more appropriate to post the in picture section.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Scholar
#7 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 10:56 PM
my main hood is either the genderswapped uberhood or my custom world odell bay where i have me and people i know irl
both towns are way too populated and have a good story

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Forum Resident
#8 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 4:59 PM
My main neighborhood is Redwood Cove which I've been playing for 3 years. It's a small custom hood with less than 300 Sims, with one sub-hood Sea Island Village, no vacation neighborhoods and a small university, St. Catherine's College. There are approximately 22 households, and 18 owned businesses.