Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#176 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 4:01 AM
So... Uh.... I managed to completely destroy bother Terra and Ignis. So now, I've decided to change Ignis' name to Carson (Carbon? Carson? Gettit? Carbon Dioxide? CARSON dioside? :3)
Sooo.... Yeah.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#177 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 2:17 AM
Seeing as Aidric hasn't responded, and personally, I don't think I should, so I'm not going to write a backstory. Sorry, guys. (Even though it's not going to do much ._.)
Test Subject
#178 Old 25th May 2017 at 5:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Astrocake7
This challenge sounds like fun! I've never done a challenge before, but there's a first for everything. I feel like having a backstory, but it's kind of similar to Aidric's. That OK?
Anyways, I also feel like having a fifth sim, "Grandfather Light." Light is the main job guy, so he's going to have whatever he needs to succeed in his job (Example; a computer for tech guru.) The current sims are:
Terra, the earth sibling (Male, going to look a lot like Beat from KH 2.8 DDD)
Ignis, the air sibling (Male, based off of Ignis from FFXV)
Aqua, the water sibling (Female, totally original!)
Aiden, the light (removed due to spoilers of backstory), (Male, going to be a elder.)
And.... I don't have a name for the fire sister.
so... yeah. That's pretty much it. I'll get pictures when I can.
Yeah K baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai!
Oh, PS, Aidric, it ok if I use a backstory? It's going to have to do with deities and stuff.

Oh, sorry I didn't respond, I haven't logged in since I made that post. I'm totally fine with you using my backstory. ((Sorry again, just hadn't seen your comment.))
Test Subject
#179 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 2:00 PM
I was wondering with the new skills-
Dancing (Get Together)
DJ Mixing (Get Together)
Singing(City Living)
Herbalism(Outdoor Retreat)
Wellness (Spa Day)

I was wondering which element gets which new skill?
Test Subject
#180 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 10:18 PM
I really like this but i dont have the patience for long legacies
Test Subject
#181 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 4:07 PM
Is there as adaptation for vampires(even though they would truly be immortal then)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#182 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 9:27 PM
Oh wow! I haven't checked into this thread in a while!! I'm not too familiar with the most recent TS4 packs but I'll do some research and get right to updating the challenge! If anyone has any suggestions or unanswered questions too , please let me know and I will address them!
Lab Assistant
#183 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 3:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KeiwaHikari
I was wondering with the new skills-
Dancing (Get Together)
DJ Mixing (Get Together)
Singing(City Living)
Herbalism(Outdoor Retreat)
Wellness (Spa Day)

I was wondering which element gets which new skill?

I would say:
Wellness and Herbalism for Earth
Dancing and DJ Mixing for Fire (the only allowed to leave house)
Parenting for Water

Also I would add:
With Vampires installed, the sisters cant be created as vampires and also cant be converted into vampires
Lab Assistant
#184 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 4:00 AM
Also for city living can add a freedom while also a restriction:
Festivals:
Fire only can go to Romance festival
Air only can go to Frikicon
Test Subject
#185 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 2:47 AM
have a quick question can they be vampire sisters?
Test Subject
#186 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 1:17 PM
Default Changes in my Game
I named the sisters after the four elements, which isn't required but I wanted to. Ember (Fire embers), Audra (Lithuanian name for Storm), Gaia (Goddess of Earth), and Misu (Asian name for Water). Ember didn't change, as she still just does charisma and mixology (maxed charisma and nearly there with mixology). Audra is actually the one who does handiness, as the Nerd-Brain aspiration requires it, and she may start learning programming while I wait to get enough money to get a Rocket. Gaia does a bit of charisma, as she works at the gym and that's required to get higher rank--I also plan to teach her wellness, as it makes sense for her character. Misu has a job as a cook because the Master Chef aspiration requires her to get to certain levels, but, after that, I'll have her quit and do her original task of taking care of the little ones--she also knows Gourmet Cooking. However, there are only two kids so far--one a kid and one a newborn, which may or may not be a vampire as it is Caleb Vatore's baby--also, I might make Ember a vampire, as it make sense for her character, but I'm not sure yet.
Test Subject
#187 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 7:12 PM
Does anyone know what would be some good careers for any of the sisters? My air sister is a writer but I'm trying to find a job for another sister. At first I gave the earth sister the athlete job but now she needs to build the charisma skill, which is not allowed.
Test Subject
#188 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 11:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by delimariver
Does anyone know what would be some good careers for any of the sisters? My air sister is a writer but I'm trying to find a job for another sister. At first I gave the earth sister the athlete job but now she needs to build the charisma skill, which is not allowed.

Which branch?
Test Subject
#189 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 11:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Patchira
Which branch?

She's not in any branch currently. Shes on the second level of the Athlete career.
Test Subject
#190 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 12:37 AM
She's not in any branch currently. Shes on the second level of the Athlete career.

And it requires Charisma already?
Test Subject
#191 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Patchira
And it requires Charisma already?

Yeah, unfortunately
Test Subject
#192 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 3:32 PM
This is such a creative challenge! Bookmarking this ^^
Test Subject
#193 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 10:47 PM
I started this challenge yesterday and am loving it! I should have taken screen shots of the sisters when I first started but better late than never! [/URL][/IMG]
Freya (Fire)
[/URL]
Terra (earth)
[/URL]
Aura (air)
[/URL]
Reka (water)

Freya has already had one daughter, Ruby, fathered by Terrance Walker. He was still a teenager (I use wickedwhims, don't judge) so I didn't want to feed him to the cowplant.
[/URL]

Both Freya and Reka are now pregnant by Philip Cash. He has since been fed to the cowplant and had his essence drank by Aura. In hindsight it probably wasn't a good idea to let Reka carry a child since she has so much work to do. I've decided to let the other sisters have children as well, as long as Freya is the one bringing the men home. In future I think I will let my supply of life essence build up and only get the sisters to drink it when they're just about to age up.
Test Subject
#194 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 5:43 PM
I really like this challenge, I started it a few days ago,

ts3 I did it and enjoy it a lot I already have the sisters, as a house I used one that I downloaded a long time ago and modified it
Screenshots
Test Subject
#195 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 2:27 AM
Default Update to my challenge
So, I restarted my challenge using CC and adjusting some things.
Here are my sisters:
Breeze Air and Winter

Bloom Earth and Spring

Brooke Water and Summer

Blaze Fire and Autumn

I'm very proud of how they and their houses came out, it took a long time to find the right CC and to decorate. I'm into the gameplay now, and so far Blaze has made a few friends and gotten pregnant at Oasis Springs where Bloom was fishing for cowplant seeds. Brooke has done a good job cleaning and Breeze spends most of the time working on her novels. I got Breeze a part-time job as a writer because our bills have gotten a little hard to handle. The girls all have their own separate houses on a 50x50 lot, with each of them accommodating for their individual needs. Here are some bird's eye and front-of-house pictures of them.
Breeze's House:

Bloom's House:

Brooke's House (before the addition of a third floor):

Blaze's House:

Overview of all four houses:

Let me know if you want some more updates in the future such as children and home additions or if you want to see pictures of the interior design!
This has been a fun challenge so far and I'm glad this community is available to help me share my progress :p
Test Subject
#196 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 2:32 AM
Default recommendation for job

If you're willing, you can find some cc to get a job like fitness instructor or use a part-time job mod that would allow you to have a career like a teenager. Not sure if this is against the rules or not, but it's what I'm considering doing as well.
Test Subject
#197 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 11:20 AM
I just started my game with these 4 girls, Ember, Raina, Aria and my nature girl Maia or Mya I justlike the spelling better for some reason. I'll take some good pics and show them. Ember's having good time with Kiera (Boy) and there almost lovers! For some reason I want to kill him now lol. Yes I am new on this nice looking website so yea.
Test Subject
#198 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 9:00 AM
My Elemental Sisters
So, tried my hand at this.

The four sisters together.

This is Azar Elementum, my fire elemental. (Elementum is Latin for element). She's got lots of freckles and moles, courtesy of being a redhead. I also put heart earrings on her, as she'll be the one mainly having the kids. She wears a lot of red and black, and I gave her piercing yellow eyes.

My water elemental, Nimue Elementum. She's based off of many pictures I've seen of the water bearer in the Aquarius symbol. That hair was hard to find a constant color for! I gave her some dimples, and stuck to a lot of light and dark blues, and her nice blue eyes match her hair.

Noelani Elementum. This one was hard. I liked the white hair, but because of her bright skin, the white eyebrows I had on her kind of...disappeared? So, I changed that up, gave her some glitter, and stuck to mainly grays and whites. Her makeup is all gray and white, as well as her eyes are a nice blue-gray color.

Behold, the last and final elemental sister, Demeter Elementum. Demeter was a goddess who loved the earth, so I figured it fit perfectly. I liked Gaia/Gaea and Maia/Maya for her, but Demeter really stuck out to me. I gave her wild curly hair, bright green eyes, and a whole lot of freckles. I also decided to give her vitiligo, to represent how a lot of soils aren't just one color. I stuck to mostly greens and browns for her. (She's also wearing a necklace with an Africa-shaped pendant, the pose just clips it).
I haven't even started on the houses, or the actual challenge, and i'm already having fun.
Test Subject
#199 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 4:52 AM
Update Tiiiime!
Alright, my dudes, here's an update on my Elemental sisters.
They've literally only had twins, I kid you not.

Going from left to right is; Beneberak Elementum and his twin sister, Damini Elementum, the children of Azar and Liberty Lee. Their names mean lightning.
Then, it's Breeze and Storm Elementum. Complete opposites. They're the daughters of Seiji Hayashi and Azar.

Now, here're Valore Elementum and Coura Elementum, the lovely daughters of Diego Lobo, and my air sister Noelani Elementum. Poor Coura just got woken up for this picture, but is luckily awake enough to lift her sister off the ground. I honestly had no idea what to name them since I stupidly gave up the air-y names already.
Now an update on our sisters!

Azar is currently in her 2nd trimester with Travis Scott's baby/ies. She's still looking fabulous, though. Work that baby bump!

Mama Nimue got a makeover! She's also the only sister who hasn't been eaten by the cowplant, i've had to toggle death on and off because of their love for cake. She's also made great friends with the Grim Reaper. They have brunch every Sunday.

Noelani's worked off all that baby fat and is looking as beautiful as ever, as she contemplates what to read next. Noelani has sold several paintings, and is currently playing 'Don't Wake The Llama!' with her sister, Azar.

I wasn't anticipating Demeter to lose this much weight this fast, but, lo and behold, I've gone into CAS several times to work her proportions out. She's also gathered up all four cowplants, which are currently hungry, but still.

I've named them all. From Demeter's house, since it was the first one, is named Billy, the second near Noelani's house is named Bob, the third near Azar's house is named Joe, and the last one near Nimue's house is named Billy-Bob-Joe.

We've currently killed six people. Well, our cowplants have, anyway. First was Liberty Lee, then Seiji Hayashi, then Lily Feng, then Diego Lobo, then Summer Holiday, and, last, but not least, Travis Scott. I've released all their spirits, because ghosts are pretty annoying, amusing, but annoying. Always breaking my things.
And, now, we'll leave off with my favorite thing Nimue has ever crafted. I think it's super realistic, and should belong in an art museum.
Behold, The Bear.
Test Subject
#200 Old 31st Mar 2019 at 8:08 AM
Default The Start of my challenge!
I figured I would try and give this challenge a go after 4 years, and it's shaping up to be just as fun. Their townhouses took me forever!
Screenshots
Page 8 of 8