Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 1:48 AM
Default liberated debug objects not showing up in catelogue?
so I noticed that there were some debug objects that only show up in a generic venue catalogue, and not the others, so I made several packages for the things I specifically wanted to make buyable. however, they're not showing up in game, not even if I use bb.showhiddenobjects. it's like my packages aren't even in the folder, but they DEFINITELY are. what am I doing wrong?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 11:08 PM
Default Options
Quote: Originally posted by Reitanna
so I noticed that there were some debug objects that only show up in a generic venue catalogue, and not the others, so I made several packages for the things I specifically wanted to make buyable. however, they're not showing up in game, not even if I use bb.showhiddenobjects. it's like my packages aren't even in the folder, but they DEFINITELY are. what am I doing wrong?

It could be one of several reasons. ObjectDevCatalog number, tags section, object catalog properties showing sections (although I am not sure if these are used anymore)

Suggest finding a similar object and looking at the values in these areas
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 1:27 AM
I don't understand any of that stuff, but funnily enough, I just saw SOME of the debug stuff yesterday, but not all of it T_T