Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 5:06 PM
Default Ghosts on a Lot
Hello all. I have a new lot ive been working on, a live in old looking church complete with a small family graveyard (similar to the goths house but smaller)
I have never tried to save a lot with ghosts and gravestones and as well i havent placed a lot that came with them.
So the questions here are.
·Can i upload a lot with ghosts/graves and would they actually show up in someones game.
·Do i need to do something special to make it work or just a regular save and upload.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 5:32 PM
@PolarBearSims was able to do that with her Haunted Brambles residential lot. I'm currently playing it and can confirm that the gravestones she added to the lot do spawn their ghosts.

Hoping that PolarBearSims sees your post. Haunted Brambles is hosted here on MTS.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 5:38 PM
Thank you LeeAlee i will up the haunted brambles to check it out.

Quote: Originally posted by LeeAlee
@PolarBearSims was able to do that with her Haunted Brambles residential lot. I'm currently playing it and can confirm that the gravestones she added to the lot do spawn their ghosts.

Hoping that PolarBearSims sees your post. Haunted Brambles is hosted here on MTS.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 5:43 PM
You're welcome! I was going to edit my post to add the link You can also send her a PM.

http://sims3.modthesims.info/download.php?t=600690
Theorist
#5 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 5:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MadamVioletDomme
Hello all. I have a new lot ive been working on, a live in old looking church complete with a small family graveyard (similar to the goths house but smaller)
I have never tried to save a lot with ghosts and gravestones and as well i havent placed a lot that came with them.
So the questions here are.
·Can i upload a lot with ghosts/graves and would they actually show up in someones game.
·Do i need to do something special to make it work or just a regular save and upload.

Adding ghosts to a lot is pretty much how you think it is done. Take any ghost that you have in your world. The ones I added to my "Haunted Brambles"-->http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=600690 were just some ghosts that I had in my family bin that I use all the time in my games that live in homes and have families. As long as the ghost you have has their gravestone in their inventory you can use them. Just place their stone on the lot that you are wanting them to spawn. Then send them to the netherworld. After that they will no longer be considered a resident of the lot but instead and object. Now that they are objects they can be saved to the lot like you would any other lot and they will spawn. Might take a few nights or even a full moon before they spawn but they will.

Hope this helps! Good luck with your build.

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 6:01 PM
Thank you sooooooo much

Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
Adding ghosts to a lot is pretty much how you think it is done. Take any ghost that you have in your world. The ones I added to my "Haunted Brambles"-->http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=600690 were just some ghosts that I had in my family bin that I use all the time in my games that live in homes and have families. As long as the ghost you have has their gravestone in their inventory you can use them. Just place their stone on the lot that you are wanting them to spawn. Then send them to the netherworld. After that they will no longer be considered a resident of the lot but instead and object. Now that they are objects they can be saved to the lot like you would any other lot and they will spawn. Might take a few nights or even a full moon before they spawn but they will.

Hope this helps! Good luck with your build.
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 11:29 AM
Thank you !

"But the Word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it." Deut. 30: 14
May God Bless, T