Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 10:58 AM Last edited by Lyralei : 11th Nov 2017 at 11:46 AM.
Default Im so flustered! CC furniture can't be placed after update
So....Of course after my of Sims 4 Cats and Digs and my update......my cc is giving me a huge headache. Its my furniture...all my cc furniture is still in the buy mode but it has deleted from every house ive built and when I try to place it in world...it disappears. it takes the money as if the object has been place down but its not working. So frustrated because I wanted to build a new home with a new family to start this gameplay off fresh. All sims 4 content that isn't cc is working find so I know there is some kind of issue but I cant pinpoint it. Mods and script mods are enabled and I tried repair. I even took a lot of mods out but its so many...there is no telling where the confliction is...Any advice???

All suggestions are appreciated. Removing all mods is a last resort of course
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 11:27 AM
It has been warned on this site several times, and it's been the same for every pets ext EA has made. CC has to be updated to work with animals, and before that happens it's no point using any. It will take a while because the tools people use has to be updated as well. Some mods and CC has to be dicarded if the creator isn't around or won't update.
Scholar
#3 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 11:41 AM
Sims4studio will most likely release batch fixes for the cc furniture. The only thing to do is wait for that, or wait for creators to update.

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#4 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 11:45 AM
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 5:47 PM
Sims4studio has released a batch fix for disappearing CC double beds. It works perfectly except that loveseats still disappear when placed in the world :/
Forum Resident
#6 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 7:01 PM
@Duhnuts - apparently there is an issue with sofas as well, and Sims4Studio did a batch update for beds, which mostly works. Check SimsVIP.com for a real-time updated list of what is working and what is not. Whenever we get a major patch, that is the first place I would check, as the list is easy to access and links are included to get what you need quickly.
Scholar
#7 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 8:14 PM
The next Sims 4 Studio update will have a batch fix included for sofas.
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 4:18 PM
As of this morning the Sims 4 Studio update has a batch fix that fixes loveseats/couches.