Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 1:21 PM
Default Do traits and lifespans still work with Cats and Dogs
I think a lot of current mods need to be updated.
Does anyone know if the lifespanmods and traitmods still work with cats and dogs installed?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 3:40 PM
No mine doesn't work. what happens is when the saved game is loading off the neighborhood screen the loading takes too long. Like it's in a loop and won't fully load. Once I go to game options and turn them off the game goes back to normal. Don't know what to do. Do you have any suggestions.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 3:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by harkay
No mine doesn't work. what happens is when the saved game is loading off the neighborhood screen the loading takes too long. Like it's in a loop and won't fully load. Once I go to game options and turn them off the game goes back to normal. Don't know what to do. Do you have any suggestions.

Do you talk about lifespans or traits or both?

I don't know what the solution is. I guess waiting until they are updated.
Luckily I didn't play much with TS4 so I can live without the CC.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Scholar
#4 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 8:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
I think a lot of current mods need to be updated.
Does anyone know if the lifespanmods and traitmods still work with cats and dogs installed?

Lifespan mods do not.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 8:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
Lifespan mods do not.

Thanks
And what about traits?

Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 9:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
Do you talk about lifespans or traits or both?

I don't know what the solution is. I guess waiting until they are updated.
Luckily I didn't play much with TS4 so I can live without the CC.

Once I removed all the mods the game went back to original game play with no issues. I guess I need to wait for updates.

Joe
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 3:22 AM
None of my custom traits are showing up at all.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 9:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NellyStardust
None of my custom traits are showing up at all.

Thanks. I was afraid of that. Then I'll play without downloads in future I think.
Because as long as there will be updates for TS4 (and there will be until TS5 is released) I will need to check for updates of the mod every time and they're just not worth risking problems in gameplay.

Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 3:14 AM
some of my traits are working, and some are not.
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 3:37 AM
None of my trait mods are working. I'm not so sure about lifespan mods, as I don't use them.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 7:41 AM
For the latest updates on mods that work - including mods that have been re-updated a couple of times, SimsVIP.com is an excellent resource. It will save you a lot of heartache. Custom traits still don't seem to work, and as far as lifespan, I use MCCC to control aging in my game.

In addition to the above issues you are asking about, Sims4Studio has released the latest update of the Studio which will do batch fixes for beds and sofas which you probably will want also.