Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 10:31 AM Last edited by Lyralei : 15th Nov 2017 at 3:46 PM. Reason: re-categorizing
Default Massive LastException notification after update
I dont know what happened , please help
i already attached the LastException file here
Attached files:
File Type: rar  lastException.rar (1.7 KB, 19 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 1:26 PM
Have you updated all your mods yet? After update, LastException is mostly because of outdated mods.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 1:52 PM
If you go here and click the link for "Support for MCCC", it'll redirect you to a Discord for MCCC which includes a support channel for errors like this. I've been in that Discord on and off whenever I've had issues with LastException errors and everybody there is incredibly helpful and managed to narrow down the issue within seconds
Field Researcher
#4 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 5:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Atreidea
I dont know what happened , please help
i already attached the LastException file here

I am no expert but it looks like you have a lot of out dated mods. Try removing all of them and repairing your game then run the game without mods and see if that helps.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 4:09 PM
Btw thanks for the help,
i think i already removed out date Mod,

i hope the outdated mod wasn't the one that i used on Object (furniture,Hair,etc) =_=
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 7:48 AM
@Atreidea You can use Sims 4 Studio to batch fix your CC CAS and objects, they have released two so far I think, one for bed and one for sofa.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#7 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 3:46 PM
Forum Resident
#8 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 5:24 PM
In addition, it is helpful to be aware that a number of updated mods had to be updated again. MCCC has been updated at least 5 times, WW has been updated at least twice. There are a number of script mods that have now been made obsolete or have had multiple updates as people play deeper in the game and find issues.... I have been checking SimsVIP.com obsessively, as that is the only place I know of that has been extensive in not only listing mods, but in updating the list.