Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 4:52 PM
Hello! (*echoes* "Hello...hello...hello...)
Hey everyone!

I'm not really a newbie to The Sims or even to Mod the Sims (I was a member years ago, but I don't remember my username or anything). But, for some reason, I kept thinking about how much fun I used to have playing The Sims. It's been over 10 years since I last played, and I am thinking about starting back up again. I am in absolute AWE of how far the game has come, with new versions, expansions, and, of course, the AMAZING custom content. Hell, if I think about all the money I spent on custom Sims content for the nearly 10 years I played Sims 1 and Sims 2, I could've moved to France!

Anyway, I'm happy to look around, and I just wanted to pop in and say, Hello! *waves*
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 8:45 PM
Hello! I'm somewhat confused has it been a decade since you've last played the Sims or have you been playing Sims for the last ten years?
Or is it both thus making your Sims gaming experience a unique anomaly in the fabric of reality?
Whatever the case welcome back!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#3 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 11:19 PM
Hello! Welcome back! Glad to hear you are going back to playing, it hasn't been that long since I have but it feels like ages... Anyway I hope you have a great time here!

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (: