Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 12:18 AM
Default Relationship Mod?
I've played every single version of The Sims up to this point and generally speaking, I'm one of those benevolent Simmers where the Sim has to do something despicable to suffer my wrath. That being said, I am currently seeking a mod to save my Sims' relationships and others from suffering my wrath. My two main protagonists are in a very happy and faithful courtship but it infuriates me to no end when male Sims who are clearly married keep calling the female Sim saying they can't stop thinking of her and asking her out on a date. I've tried punishing them in every way possible: Making the relationship scores -100, instant kill mods, destroy relationship cheat, you name it but the calls won't stop! Can someone PLEASE make a mod where not only will Sims remain faithful to each other but other sims won't lust after them? I may sound like a prude but there's just some things I don't condone. If someone can point me in the right direction, I will be thankful.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 1:28 AM
PolarBearSims' Personality Please mod has restrictions on romantic actions to help prevent cheating when it isn't desired.
Scholar
#3 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 3:50 AM
Master Control Center can prevent unwanted flirting between sims that are not in a relationship with each other. You would have to select flirting between unattached sims to false. As for the phone calls your sims are getting; Currently there is no mod to turn off annoying texts/calls, as far as I know, I don't think you can do it with MCCC. Could you try silencing your phone? I feel the same way, I hate infidelity.

Okay just to update this: MCCC > MCCC Settings > Notification / Console / Menu Settings > Phone Texts

You can disable texts in MCCC.