Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 6:21 PM
Default Trait Mods in CAS
I have been downloading some Trait mods like sarcastic and Born Chef. But they do not appear to be in CAS at the traits selections when I want to apply them. Am i missing something ?

I am running on the lastest cats and dogs update
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 3:45 PM
Same. However when I age the sims up I can get those cc traits. it's weird. I've tried doing loads of things but nothing is happening
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 8:35 PM
I'm having this same issue, I'm considering using cheats to age down and then up my sims so I can actually use their custom traits.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 12:57 AM Last edited by chicvibe : 28th Nov 2017 at 3:32 AM. Reason: more research
Are you absolutely sure you have updated the latest version of the trait? There are some traits that have been updated by people other than the original creator (which is seriously awesome!) BUT some traits have had to be re-updated. It may be possible that you have traits that are similar and one is cancelling out the other?

I have been going through my trait mods as well, and it is taking a while, because of some funky things that are happening. Even though they are all updated, there are a few that just.don't.work.

Calm & Compassionate has never worked for me, for example so I had to get rid of that one. Still going through them.
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 4:41 AM
Just found out random sims seem to be able to have these custom traits too. Bumped into a robot stray dog, who has an 'artificial intelligence' trait haha