Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2019 at 4:36 PM
Default Friends for Sims 3 Online
So I finally went online in Sims 3, but when I clicked to look for friends, a bunch of dead accounts came up...
And here I am, looking for fellow Sims 3 players to join me for world tours, gift exchanges and to share memories from our games!
My nickname there is GalaxyVic. Feel free to share yours or to send me an invite!

I have just created my account, so there is little to see there at the moment :P
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 20th Aug 2019 at 8:21 PM
I looked up your account and couldn't find it. If you (or anyone else) wants to add me, my username on Sims 3 is the same as here: PlyPlay665.

I might one day finish my Zanes Hollow project, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Until then, you can see what I'm up to on my Simblr!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2019 at 11:15 AM
I tried to find you, and tried again days later (JIC). Are you still responding to the thread?

Sims 3 ID, Origin, Twitter , etc.: SimmerLella
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2019 at 8:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crackSIMcaine
I tried to find you, and tried again days later (JIC). Are you still responding to the thread?

It's weird that my account isn't popping up. I'll try adding you guys...
But yep, I'm still am. Could you send me your username as well? : )