Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#251 Old 29th May 2016 at 3:02 AM

Taking lives is thirsty work.

Left my Sim alone for a few minutes and she sunk through the foundation and got stuck. Guess she spent that time doing a lot of reflecting...

The baby holding glitch affected my Sim and every few seconds she would glitch into that pose. Was especially funny when the watering can kept spraying water upwards.

Arlo Bunch's unfortunate looks makes it seem like he's utterly disgusted by Tamara's pits.

Most intense bro-hug ever.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#252 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 11:31 PM
Why is he licking his hand?

Test Subject
#253 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 6:41 PM

Lab Assistant
#254 Old 2nd Jul 2016 at 6:51 PM
I think this is not safe...

Top Secret Researcher
#255 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 10:18 PM
Looks like my sim wanted to make sure ALL of the clothes in the house were clean...

Scholar
#256 Old 24th Aug 2016 at 5:34 AM

...Ah, yes.
This sure gives off a menacing vibe, huh?
Lab Assistant
#257 Old 3rd Sep 2016 at 10:12 AM
Don't overspend. You surely do not want to pawn your clothes just to pay the bills.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#258 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 7:35 AM
When you're trying to create a werewolf but accidentally create a were-pug instead:

Also bonus werewolf crotch-sniff:
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#259 Old 21st Sep 2016 at 9:05 PM
Off-road Ice-cream van:

For some reason sims, food trucks, animals, cars and bikes can cross the bridge okay. But the ice cream man has to drive over the side!
Scholar
#261 Old 30th Nov 2016 at 8:29 AM
I thought the ice was thick enough, but I guess not.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Scholar
#262 Old 6th Dec 2016 at 1:03 AM
I'm at a loss when it comes to ice skating in this game.
First my sims were sinking into the ice and disappearing....would be cool if they could drown that way or turn into a block of ice, but no.
Now my sims are changing into swimwear and getting Polar Bear Club moodlets when they skate.... you're going to freeze your balls off! or boobs, in Milly's case definitely her boobs.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Lab Assistant
#263 Old 16th Dec 2016 at 7:27 PM
I was just scrolling the camera around when I see this

Forum Resident
#264 Old 22nd Dec 2016 at 1:15 AM
Ya Dorothy, you probably wanna have someone fix that bathtub before you start trying to clean any puddles.
Mad Poster
#265 Old 3rd Jan 2017 at 7:59 AM
The Police Station asked my Master Thief Sim to fix the broken locks in the jail (his handiness is fairly high, so I think it was a handiness opportunity, but still I would think that the police wouldn't want a thief fixing the locks and getting inside information).

Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#266 Old 3rd Jan 2017 at 4:39 PM
I of my sims are in just this picture! And some of them are making pretty strange faces...

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Field Researcher
#267 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 4:18 AM
I had my teen boy sim invite his girlfriend over for a date on Leisure day (not spooky day, might I remind you) yet she showed up in a hotdog costume and I thought, to hell with it! I'm going to take a screenshot and make a mean girls reference out of this!

Made out with a hotdog? THAT WAS ONE TIME!
Scholar
#268 Old 10th Jan 2017 at 9:41 AM
This may have been the oddest glitch I have encountered yet.
It truly made the game feel like a doll house simulation, since none of my roofs/rooves (grammar debate) would go away.

Mad Poster
#269 Old 11th Jan 2017 at 5:27 PM
Must be the latest thing to head to class in your underwear. (I remember when having a dream about going to school in just your undies was pretty frightening.)
Screenshots

Who is Q? qanon.pub
Lab Assistant
#270 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 2:59 AM
Encountered a strange glitch today.

Probably bad CC.
Lab Assistant
#271 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 5:41 PM
Default Boopers
Here are some recently on my Do It As You Go save

I tried to make an alien... and succeeded...

ow your ankles

oh her knees! i fear for that child...

Help! Mom! I made my eyes disapear!
Test Subject
#272 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 12:13 AM
I think Brendon is afraid of slides....

Test Subject
#273 Old 12th Mar 2017 at 4:43 AM
She got way too into it
Field Researcher
#274 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 4:19 PM Last edited by ourladyplumbob : 22nd Jul 2017 at 8:21 PM. Reason: I will fight you, Photobucket
Hello darkness my old friend
I've come to talk with you again

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#275 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 3:11 AM
Whoops...

If you drive a Twizy really fast...

Ahh, it's always satisfying when you see the result of a well placed prank!

Seems that I forgot to put a max headroom sign in the multi-storey car park:

Page 11 of 19