Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Nov 2016 at 2:06 AM
Disabling 1 package's all skin tones for random automatically?
Hey So I've heard a little about that it's possible to disable skins for random (such as colorful 'rainbow' tone skins) for humans so that there won't be blue and red people running around the town. But is there possibility to automatically get a package's all tone files disabled for random? There happens to be this skin package which contains 64 skins, and if I had to disable each one separately that would certainly prove a lot of work. So I'm just asking if there is a short cut in Skininator that will do this for me? Or do I have to suck it up and do it manually? Summoning @CmarNYC ! - sorry, don't kill me for disturbing you >_<

I appreciate any help, (from anyone really) thank you
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 30th Nov 2016 at 2:23 AM
You'd need to remove all the archetypes from the skin tones. Skininator doesn't have that ability at this time but it's not a bad idea. Let me work on it over the next day or two and get back to you.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Nov 2016 at 12:37 PM
Thank you for considering a such feature, and thank you for replying to this post Cmar :lovestruc
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#4 Old 30th Nov 2016 at 8:41 PM
Done and uploaded! Download TS4Skininator v1.6, there's a new tab in the Clone Package Editor which lets you add or remove property flags to/from all tones in the package.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Nov 2016 at 8:55 PM Last edited by PuffyAmi : 1st Dec 2016 at 8:59 AM.
Woah, so fast!!! Thank you so much! I'm going to try it out ASAP.
Edit: worked like a charm.