Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Apr 2018 at 7:32 PM
Default Bathroom during Class is allowed, ya know?
Is there a mod that let sims relieve themselves while at a final exam or at class?
Raise your hand..ask..go. No?

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Apr 2018 at 9:39 PM
How do you know they can't go to the bathroom during those times? We don't go with them. They could spend the entire class hanging out in the can.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Apr 2018 at 9:41 PM
Because they leave needing to go, and come back red. Simply.
You won't go take a shower during class, but you can take a 5 minutes break to pee.

Mad Poster
#4 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 2:44 AM
Peeing during an exam is a lot more complicated though. Someone has to come with you to make sure you aren't cheating. Better to pee before you go or hold it.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 3:40 AM
It is the Sims I am talking about. Is there or is there not, a mod that will allow a sim to relieve their bladder while at class? Thank you.

Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 6:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
It is the Sims I am talking about. Is there or is there not, a mod that will allow a sim to relieve their bladder while at class? Thank you.

You can take a look in simpe. I know motivves can be changed during work.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 12:26 PM
Thank you, but i would not know where to look.

Mad Poster
#8 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 9:56 PM
Although this is for regular school, it might be a good place to start looking for motive modifications: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=448557

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#9 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 11:06 PM
I looked at some of the BCONs for tuning bladder. It appears that each major has it's own motives resource. I've pulled them out, but I'm not sure what to change then to yet. I will have to see if I can find some info on how the values are used.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 11:18 PM
Thank you for taking a look at this!

Theorist
#11 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 3:10 PM
You could actually raise their bladder or any needs while they're at school using Simblender or just typing the cheat in. I've done that when needs were at a serious low while time sped by waiting at their empty home. (:

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#12 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 5:28 PM
Oh I agree! But it would be convenient if it was taken care of.

Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#13 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 12:49 AM
So I figured out the values in these bcons and did some testing. Do you want the bladder value to stay static during class? This makes the most sense to me, since to me it signifies they use the restrooms. I could otherwise make the needs go up instead of the default down.

I'm afraid that actually letting the needs go down and then up, to simulate using the bathroom, is beyond my skillset.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 2:08 AM
What makes the most sense to you, would be perfect for me. Thank you SO much.

Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 6:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
So I figured out the values in these bcons and did some testing. Do you want the bladder value to stay static during class? This makes the most sense to me, since to me it signifies they use the restrooms. I could otherwise make the needs go up instead of the default down.

I'm afraid that actually letting the needs go down and then up, to simulate using the bathroom, is beyond my skillset.

Will this work for all majors? So also custom ones?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 8:17 PM
Suggestion: use boolprop testingcheatsenabled and drag the Bladder and Hygiene values up as needed (so they wash hands after using the loo). Also works for Hunger if you want to simulate their getting lunch at school.