Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 2:10 PM
Default Bartender shows up at base game bars
Andrew was at Veronaville Market yesterday and he fancied some fermented juice, so he couldn't help noticing that the bar was closed. In fact, as he was pointing out to me, it's always closed. And he wants me to do something about it.

Now I'm sure there's some mod that makes bartenders appear at base game bars, and in fact I thought I'd downloaded it. But I can't find it anywhere. So can anyone point me in the right direction to get this bar open?

Or is Veronaville just a stronghold of the temperance movement?

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 4:21 PM
I think use a OFB or NL bar
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 4:22 PM
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 7:30 PM
Thanks simsample! That's the one I was thinking of. Don't know why I didn't download it when I first saw it.

I see I've got a Disagree in my first post. I wonder why. Maybe someone disagrees with me letting teens drink fermented juice? But I trust Andrew to do it responsibly. Anyway I'm glad I can now fix that bar for him, it should help mend my relationship with him. He's been a bit disappointed with my performance lately.

And Andrew would like to thank Sim for those cocktails.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 8:55 PM
Maybe they think Andrew is a bit young to be drinking - the age for doing that in the US is 21.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#6 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 9:14 PM
It is, however, sadly, just unfermented fruit juice, so I guess Andrew could drink as much as he likes!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
I see I've got a Disagree in my first post. I wonder why.

Ah, don't worry about that- when the buttons were first implemented I had someone who clicked the 'funny' button under everything I posted. Which was not funny. At all.

So you could just look upon it that someone is trying to tell you that they are reading what you post!