Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 4:09 AM Last edited by syberspunk : 17th Dec 2005 at 4:17 AM. Reason: whoops, posted in wrong section, maybe?
Default How does one access the BCON values in Group 0x7FD46CD0 Instance 0x100?
Edit: Whoops, I meant to post this in the General Modding section. This is probably not considered an advanced issue. Feel free to move it if necessary. :sorry:

:howdy: everyone!

I found this thread over at www.insimenator.net, which provides some insight, but I was wondering if anyone was able to ever figure this out.

It seems that some tests found in many social interactions have now been abstracted and consolidated into a single BHAV:

# Group = 0x7FD46CD0, Instance = 0x4B2
# Title = Social - Interaction - TEST - specify adv adj

As jase points out, there seems to be 14 BCON values for what appears to now be sets for each social (or each type?) of social interaction. The game refers to them by an Offset, found in BCON 0x146 where each value is a factor of 14. The CONST values are then referred to 0x100[offset]. This much I understand (and I loosely use the word "understand" :P).

However, jase also points out that the BCON 0x100 list in SimPE (using the latest version 0.52 alpha) only ists up to 0x86, which is barely 9 sets of 14 (86 HEX = 134 DEC, 134/14 = 9). The offset list goes up to 1414!!! So where are the other 92 sets of BCON values? :confused:

Is this merely a limitation of SimPE? Or... are these values magically stored elsewhere?

Anybody have a clue what I'm talking about? please!

Ste