Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 8:55 PM
Default Milkshape or Blender?
I am starting to get comfortable using S4S. Yesterday, after only one day of playing the sims 4, I succeeded in fixing broken CC hairs I had downloaded..I was pleasantly surprised at my quick learning skills...that did not last. ahah
Now, I'd like to learn to use Blender, since it works well with S4S...but I cannot figure out the functions and everything. I am not new to meshing. I got ms3d back in The Sims days, and was meshing new clothing.
I went to look at S4S's site to find beginning tutorials..but nothing on how Blender works, for the sims 4. Basically, it tells you what is your next step, without telling you how to do it.
Yes, ok..I'd like to follow you and extrude..but where is the selection tool, to select my vertices? Or..how do I move my model within the screen? I can only zoom in or out, or rotate it on its axes etc.
This is pretty frustrating.

So I wonder..is there a tutorial about beginning to mesh for the sims 4 using Blender, like..for dummies? Or if I should just stick with Milkshape, and try finding tutorials about how to proceed for TS4?
I already have a bunch of plugins, I must find them first, since I am on a new computer...
I have CAS Tool, S4pe as well, and of course S4S.
If anyone could shed light on this, I'd appreciate it.
Thank you.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 9:29 PM
Here is bunch of tutorials how to use blender https://www.youtube.com/playlist?li...lBGiRz-bvhKpGkS
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 9:31 PM
Thank you. I'll see what Colin can teach me.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)