Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 6:13 PM
Default WCIF - The Mod that Lets You 'Be' The Nanny/Gardener/Handyman?
There was a mod here I believe that allowed you to choose a playable and set them as the nanny, gardener or handyman in the household they lived in. I had it ages ago but didn't understand how freaking awesome it would be to use now when I'd like to have live-in, playable service sims.

It didn't make a new NPC (which is why I liked it). Does anyone know what I mean?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 6:17 PM
Could it be one of Christianlov's mods? It sounds like something that they'd do.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#3 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 6:58 PM
I think you might want Christianlov's All-InOne mod. It allows you to assign townies and playables from other households to work as NPCs in your sim's house. I saw this mentioned in one of Jessa's episodes where she gave very good instructions on how to set it up and use it. Naturally I can't find that video now.

Anyway, here's the mod:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=286864
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 4:23 AM
Thank you both! I think RoxEllen's nailed it - it definitely did sound like Christianlov mod!

Thanks!