Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Feb 2014 at 10:00 AM Last edited by telefen : 2nd Sep 2014 at 11:50 PM. Reason: update
Default Seamless fishnet pantyhose
Hi: I wanted to share something special with those of you interested in something nice. A while back i decided to make a pair of fishnet panyhose for my precious sim ladies and i came up with this idea that they should be seamless, however it was impossible to achieve that and decide to make my own grid just for that project so here it is . I am including the textures for both bodyshop project and the beige grid as one would need both in order to achieve this. here we go.. If curious ,I am using marvine's feet adopted to my female bodyshape and Blooms nail accessary (thanks to both).

One important note: Do not use this grid on bare skin as it will come in clash with almost all skintones and that is because all the skintones out there are based on maxis low poly bodyshape and its associated uv. I usually use both this grid and Tiggys blue grid depending on the application. Those pantyhose u see on the picture are actually alpha and there is a body underneath which uses maxis uv, so use this only on tights covering the skintone. This is a lots of work yet, it is very matematical ,time consuming but a lots of fun as well to see your sim ladies wearing something worthy as well. Have fun!

Update:earlier I said do not use this beige grid on bare skin well, that depends if you wanna go with bare skin look on your project or not and last week I experimented and did use it dirctly on bare skin and the results became a very even fishnet pattern. I at first hesitated cause was afraid of all kinds of pixalation but then I took the texture I had made for the fishnet pantyhose and applied it directly on the skin and after bumpmapping it looked very acceptable IMO.

You can play around bump mapping more to make the contrast even greater if you wish but I did not mass with the alpha file as that brings out the pixalation which is often associated with transparency and a badly pixaled skintone which is underneath.

I just wanted to show what I've come up with cause I've never seen this level of perfection on any fishnet I've ever seen. Have a look and enjoy and don't hesitate to leave a kind comment if you are up to it. Thanks BTW if you are interested in this project ,you can also check out This
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Beigegrid&fishnet texture.rar (367.1 KB, 38 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#2 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 10:23 PM
Default Seamless fishnet
Why is it that us men love to see women wearing fishnet pantyhose especially those tan ones. Do women enjoy wearing them as much as us men love seeing them wearing it? Those last four pictures I made about 4-5 days ago and it looks great in the game. I see lots of people viewing this. I have to say if you follow my method you can do this even maxis bodyshape and you'll get a seamless pantyhose look if you are exact with using the beig grid.