Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated Toddler Country Bathroom Set

by rebecah Posted 4th Aug 2007 at 3:22 AM - Updated 25th Feb 2009 at 4:01 AM by rebecah : Updated Dresser

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 4:05 AM
This is too cute to be true!
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 4:06 AM
toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute thank u i love it
Not actually evil.
#4 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 4:10 AM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 4th Aug 2007 at 3:42 PM.
Nifty, thanks!
Do toddlers use the toddler bath autonomously when dirty or when they want fun?
Is the potty chair animation the same as for the regular potty chair?
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 4:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Nifty, thanks!
Do toddlers use the toddler autonomously when dirty or when they want fun?
Is the potty chair animation the same as for the regular potty chair?

They will use all items except the dresser autonomously. What ever their needs are. They are really drawn to the sink and shower I've found.

Potty chair animations are the same as the regular potty. My gif had to be cut off to soon. You can see a little longer gif here but still doesn't totally finish the potty use.
http://www.sims2valley.com/forum/showthread.php?t=587
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 5:44 AM
This set is just so adorable!! Thanks a bunch!
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 5:45 AM
Will your no empty potty conflict with Inge's no-emptypot hack?

Cute stuff, I like.
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 6:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by choren
Will your no empty potty conflict with Inge's no-emptypot hack?

Cute stuff, I like.

I"m reasonably sure it will not as the potty chair doesn't use a set of global code the way other items do.
Alchemist
#9 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 6:35 AM
I'm not fond of toddler stuff, but looking at your work I always have to stop and check your post. Really nice set, it looks useful for giving more playing fun. Great job, thank you and ciao.
(those pics are so funny!)
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 7:08 AM
Ha! you rocks! you´re the best one.

楊粻東 - ヤン シェンドン
Alchemist
#11 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 10:01 AM
Very nice that they can change themself now, I was missing that, thank you!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 4:33 PM
I just wanted to stop in and tell you how much I love what you're creating for toddlers. This stuff is wonderful.

And hey! I used to live on 56th Street in Kentwood for a few years. (And then we moved back to crappy old Indiana.) :D
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 4:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KagomeKagome
I just wanted to stop in and tell you how much I love what you're creating for toddlers. This stuff is wonderful.

And hey! I used to live on 56th Street in Kentwood for a few years. (And then we moved back to crappy old Indiana.) :D

Thanks so very much to everyone for all their kind comments. I really do appreciate them very much.

You didn't live very far at all from me.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 5:13 PM
these are wonderful, i do wish you would have made an "all" download capability.

thank you for all the hard work you have put into this and making the sims world much more fun and interesting.
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 5:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wanda1000
these are wonderful, i do wish you would have made an "all" download capability.

thank you for all the hard work you have put into this and making the sims world much more fun and interesting.

Thanks so much for the suggestion. I will add one.
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 4:32 AM
Rebecah,
This set is just so cute and adorable.
I am so thankful to you that you are creating so many cute things for the babies and toddlers.
I just love eveything of yours and hope I don't have to play my game without them
Thanks again for creating such wonderful things.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 5:00 AM
Wow. thank you very much!

Hurr Durr, Derpity Derp Derp.

Quote:
Due to the disturbing amount of children on cycles being run over in the streets of Riverview and Sunset Valley, it has been deemed necessary by the town councils to impose a national speed limit.
Test Subject
#18 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 8:49 PM
Hi and thank you - my daughter is delighted.

Are you aware that the sink has a menu item that reads something like !placeholder code for pets instead of what is, I think, supposed to be the menu item? There is also a menu item for "wash hands" but that doesn't do anything when you click on it. When you click on the !placeholder choice, the toddler goes to the sink and plays in it.
Scholar
Original Poster
#19 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 3:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aukestrel
Hi and thank you - my daughter is delighted.

Are you aware that the sink has a menu item that reads something like !placeholder code for pets instead of what is, I think, supposed to be the menu item? There is also a menu item for "wash hands" but that doesn't do anything when you click on it. When you click on the !placeholder choice, the toddler goes to the sink and plays in it.

The !placeholder is suppose to be a hidden option. I did notice it, but thanks for reminding me about it. My toddlers use the wash hand option. They play in the sink to gain fun and hygiene.
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 11:56 PM
that is spectacular! thank you!!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 1:04 PM
This is a great set .and i love that the toddlers can do that themselves and that the potty never has to be emptied .

after placing them in my sim house i was having alot of errors with my adult and child sims they started to become a huge nuisance , so i deleted them from my sims house and the errors stopped.

I thought I should tell you in case anyone else is having this problem.
Scholar
Original Poster
#22 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 4:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2obsessed
This is a great set .and i love that the toddlers can do that themselves and that the potty never has to be emptied .

after placing them in my sim house i was having alot of errors with my adult and child sims they started to become a huge nuisance , so i deleted them from my sims house and the errors stopped.

I thought I should tell you in case anyone else is having this problem.

The sink causes the problem when adults try to use it. I just found this myself. I didn't have this problem until I placed it in another household, it may be the location I placed it before. I will work on this issue and post an update asap.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 2:30 AM
For some reason the 'water' in the sink flashes blue as if there is something missing. The water in the original size sinks looks correct.

Running: Sims2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT & AL. Patched.
Scholar
Original Poster
#24 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 6:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by magicmoon
For some reason the 'water' in the sink flashes blue as if there is something missing. The water in the original size sinks looks correct.

Thanks so much for making me aware of this. I think because I have my other toddler sink it wasn't doing that but I have posted a new sink. Please let me know if you have any more problems with it.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 1:52 AM
The water is no longer flashing blue. Instead it is white with your name written on it over and over, like Beckstoddler or something like that. Anyway, the water mesh still isn't quite correct.

Running: Sims2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT & AL. Patched.
Page 1 of 2