Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#951 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 6:07 PM
I had a dream that I was in a dystopian-type society, and I had been spared because of my ability to be a dentist. Meanwhile, I have no dental medicine training whatsoever. At the least, I was spared from an untimely death.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#952 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 6:46 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 12th Jun 2017 at 7:09 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Gremily_
I had a dream that I was in a dystopian-type society, and I had been spared because of my ability to be a dentist. Meanwhile, I have no dental medicine training whatsoever. At the least, I was spared from an untimely death.

Word of warning: I have a resistance to the normal amount of anesthesia and may bite you. Even if I was part of the dystopian society, I may be unpleasant to deal with, hence my role in the half hour sessions of my yammering as punishment for minor offenses.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Mad Poster
#953 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 12:28 PM
I had a dream where I was singing Violent Femmes "Good Feeling" to an old el paso fajita kit in this huge oversized supermarket while me and my Mum were looking for Teletubby flasks

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#954 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 3:57 AM
I had a very depressing dream. First I was supposed to be going to someone's wedding which is very depressing since I honestly feel I'll never get to have my own wedding, that I'm just cursed to be alone my entire life. In my dream I just sat outside up against a wall and cried because it bothered me so much even in my dream. Then I was suddenly at my grandparent's house, which both of my grandparents are dead so that on it's own is very depressing. There was no one there but me as I walked around the house, I guess even in my dream I just can't see them again. I guess even my dreams won't let me forget about things I want to get out of my head and that I'm just meant to be alone.
Mad Poster
#955 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 9:59 AM
Paintballing with my Nerd Squad. It was 6-on-6.

So me, Bill, Neil, Michio, Adam, and Jamie were up again a Nordic team. Weird part was, although Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland and Iceland were represented, the leader was from Estonia. Estonia has historically ingratiated themselves into the region with little success, going as far as making a Nordic cross version of the Estonian flag. I wasn't too surprised that I got ganked in paint and Estonia's rep said "That's for Helsinki!" Truth is, I never left the country.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Mad Poster
#956 Old 18th Aug 2017 at 5:17 AM
Had a strange dream I was a Fantana (for those who have been under rocks since 2000, from 2002 to 2011, Fanta had spokesmodels dressed in color coordinated outfits and had stage names that evoked seduction. In spite of the kitsch factor, Fanta went from #13 to #7 in the list of popular soda brands during the campaign run.

They revived the campaign to introduce a Green Apple flavor. I was dressed in an apple green cold shoulder top and pleated miniskirt in the matching color. I was wearing white patent leather platform boots.

When we came out, I was in the center and my ankle decided to bend inward and I fell and knocked the original 4 designated that were played by new girls. The fact cameras for the Livestream event caught me knocking over the original held positions...Left me scrambling to hide in the bathroom and I was able to clean up my bloody nose I received in the fall.

The next day, my blunder on video had social media buzzing about human error and how demands for perfection is ridiculous.

Test Subject
#957 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 10:26 AM
Nightmare...
Test Subject
#958 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 12:44 AM
I had a dream about zombies and it lasted (in dream time) for a week, i dreamt that i was in school just getting my results when one of the students who looked sick lunged themselves at the teacher and bit him, after a long bit of me hiding in a bathroom cubicle i finally emerged to find all the zombie students have left the building. I went to my sisters car (she drived me) and found her lying down in the backseat and luckily alive. we then travelled home and found our family dead. after this we travelled towards the coastline and got a boat. we managed to sail to an island off the coast of england that had around 100 zombies and 5 other people on it. after a while of travelling across the island we found a mostly intact castle in which we stayed the night. I remember all of the dream so if anyone wants to hear the rest tell me, i didnt want this comment to be too long otherwise i wouldve posted all of it. Feel free to analyse my dream because i honestly want to know what im "going through" in order for my brain to come up with a week long zombie apocalypse scenario :D
Mad Poster
#959 Old 26th Aug 2017 at 9:12 AM
Tending to my cat Gemini's whims. I make myself baked potatoes, she gets some sour cream and bacon. She is given a bath and doesn't fuss and smells really sweet. I feed her kibble and she's focused on her kibble. (TBH, she is our only cat who doesn't actively beg for people foods) She lays in her bed and I tuck her in, put on Sailor Moon and rub her back.

Boy, that joke took on a life of its own.

Mad Poster
#960 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 3:00 PM
Mixture of M*A*S*H, Prisoner and Fallout.
Before the bomb went off and everybody hiding. It had Hawkeye, Trapper and BJ and Moriarty from Fallout 3

I think I watch too much Tv

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Top Secret Researcher
#961 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 4:59 AM
Washing dishes. There kept getting to be more dirty ones, despite.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#962 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 1:51 PM
For the past week, I've had dreams of my sims, I guess I've been playing with this one household for way too long...

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Mad Poster
#963 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 11:19 AM
Having nightmares of failure.

Everything was pretty much falling apart around me.

Maybe I need to calm down.

Page 39 of 39