Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th May 2019 at 9:14 AM
Default WCIF a mod to set different eyebrows per outfit
I have a sim that I want to have a hair loss condition (weird, I know.) For going outside she has hair and eyebrows but I want her sleep and nude outfits to be hairless and eyebrowless. I've managed the hairless with MCCC but haven't found anything that will let me set the eyebrows so that only Sleep and Nude outfits have no eyebrows. Does such a mod exist, or is it even possible to do in the limitations of this game? I believe it was possible in Sims 3, if I remember correctly.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 14th May 2019 at 12:38 PM
You can't change eyebrows per outfit like you can with hair.

what you can try is setting the eyebrows that you are using on this sim as glasses or something else that can be changed per outfit, using Sims4Studio
then let her have the "glasses" eyebrows for every outfit except the sleep one

I'm not sure if it will work, but I've done it with some eyebrows and you can test to see if it does (file attached)
they should appear in the Glasses category (for the eyebrows category pick bald eyebrows)
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Glasses_eyebrows.rar (4.4 KB, 55 downloads) - View custom content