Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th May 2019 at 12:06 AM
Default WCIF: This specific house???
Ooookay. For the majority of the time I've been playing Sims 3 this has been one of my favorite houses *ever*
Every time I needed to switch my files over to a new computer I would bring this house with me. But at some point over the years it has gotten lost and I have not been able to find it no matter how hard I search.

I have no idea what site it came from and I don't know what year it was made.

This is the only picture I have of it. I just found the picture today.

I did not make major changes to the house, I'm pretty sure that's how it's always looked with the exception of maybe one or two objects outside and some of the wall colors inside.
In that picture the backyard has a pool but I have no idea if I added that in myself or if it came with the house.
The house did not require lots of expansion packs or custom content. I have a vague memory of there being an object or two that needed World Adventures but then again that may have just been because of something I added myself.

House has 1 bathroom and it's upstairs. There's... 2 bedrooms, I think. And one office. The kitchen and living room, kitchen especially, have a lot of large windows that let in so much beautiful light.

If anyone could somehow find this house for me so I could redownload it I would be forever grateful. Sorry that there's not a lot of info to go off of

Thank you ♥
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th May 2019 at 1:45 AM
Yeah, I know. I was hoping maybe someone else would recognize this house because they'd seen it previously or downloaded it themselves and could help me out. It's a low chance but it never hurts to try.

"I hate when I'm an idiot and don't know it. I like being aware of my idiocy."
Instructor
#4 Old 19th May 2019 at 6:00 AM
Have you tried recreating it yourself? For the amount of time you’ve been waiting for someone to find it for you, you could have built, landscaped and decorated a lot that looks similar if not exact.

goderguy
Instructor
#5 Old 19th May 2019 at 8:17 PM
It looks vaguely familiar, like I feel like I have seen it before but I have no idea where. If I stumble upon it I will let you know but if you can remember any other details it would help. Do you have an old saved game with it somewhere perhaps?