Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#226 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GreyGreey
I'm sry that I delete my post!

is sooo beautifullll!! <33 :DD Have fun with her! <3

Thanks! Unfortunately I lost her when I had to restart my game

Mari | 26 | She/Her | Australian
Advertisement
Test Subject
#227 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 1:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bbostic8

Then there's the cool and trendy Amber Broke the youngest biological child of Brandi and Skip Broke.

Do you remember where you got Amber's hair? It's so cute!
Instructor
#228 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 10:11 AM
I've just wanted to share some pics of my Pleasantview descendants

Adrienne Lothario (Don + Nina) and her husband to be, Jackson Langerak (Daniel Pleasant + Kaylynn)

Lithium Lothario (Don's alien son) and Spencer Caliente (Dina + Mr. Big)

Party at the Burbs! In ordern, left to right: Samuel Goth (Cassandra + Darren), Rosa (daughter of a couple I made), James Burb (John + Jennifer), Carmela (Rosa's twin sister), Electra Goth (Daniel and Mary-Sue 3rd child), Mona Caliente (first daughter of Dina and Mr. Big) and again Adrienne Lothario
Mad Poster
#229 Old 7th May 2018 at 3:48 PM
Here are trailer park boys, Gabriel (pyjamas) and Gerome (yellow coat). Twin sons of Mickey Dosser and Gabriella Newson

I can't remember if I uploaded a picture of her before, hopefully not!
This is Tabby Kat, daughter of Tara Kat and David Dreamer (son of Brandi Broke & Darren Dreamer)... He's still a teenager, she's almost an elder. Is it a bit strange? Yes. She also has a brother called Tomm, with the same medium-Tan skin and blonde bushy hair :lovestruc

Ellie Huffington (daughter of Kevin Beare and Heather Huffington), trying to get all the chores done, whilst holding her half-sister, Jolyne Bratford-Beare (Monica Bratford & Kevin Beare). Her other half-sister, Tracey Bratford-Beare isn't pictured.

Petal (black hair) and Sunny (brown hair), twins to Jared Starchild and Moonbeam Williamson (Blossom Moonbeam & William Williamson) (I graduted Blossom and William a lot earlier than Jared, so they're not that far apart in age). Jared and Moonbeam have: tripets (Utopia, Breeze & Bud), twins (Petal and Sunny) and a single birth (Dusk) and want more! Jared also has twins with Sharla Goodie, called Duncan and Quinn.
The family currently lives on a beach lot, with only tents, hammocks, a fridge and a small bathroom, after living in a very small 2 bedroom apartment. I'm thinking of moving them to one of the Pleasantview trailers though.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#230 Old 24th May 2018 at 9:29 PM
Another picture of Gerome Newson... because he's just too cute!

And Gabriel, how sweet to clean up the mess left behind while Mickey fixes the shower and sink

Reece Ottomas-Larson, son of Kat Larson (Tara Kat & Jason Larson) and Tommy Ottomas

The Picaso's experienced a pregnancy later in life (all 4 of their kids being in college or about to go off to college), but later miscarried. They were very sad about it, even though it was an unplanned pregnancy and decided to adopt a daughter, Kendra (daughter of Clara Cleveland (Coral Cleveland and Malcolm Landgraab IV) and Gilbert Jacquet).

Lab Assistant
#231 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 9:41 PM
Granddaughter of Julien Cooke, Denise (left), Great-granddaughter of Jon Smith and Jennicor Tricou, Lyssandra (middle), and grandson of Sanjay and Priya Ramaswami, Jake (right) [something went wrong somewhere in his family genetics ].
Mad Poster
#232 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 11:27 PM
Jolyne Bratford-Beare dresses how my Mum dressed me in the 90s
She's the daughter of Monica Bratford and Kevin Beare, if it wasn't obvious

Bonnie Green-Gere grew up looking just like her mother. She's the daughter of Zaharah Green-Gere (Chastity Gere & Gabriel Green) and townie Sullivan Buckingham. Her foster parents are Ellen and Phineus Frost-Furley

How sweet that these two are adults now! It seems like only yesterday I was sharing their baby/toddler pictures in the baby/toddler thread and remarking how even though they're twins, they look so different!
Here are Daniel and Samuel Cordial. Kimberly Cordial and Carlos Contender's twins! I'm so glad Daniel finally grew into his face.

Ryohei Shikibu (Cleo Shikibu and Gilbert Jacquet) wolf wistling to someone off camera, while Zaharah Green-Gere creepily stares at the camera

Lab Assistant
#233 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 4:55 PM
Castor Nova has some *great* genes. This is his daughter Eliza (her great grand-dad is Malcolm Landgraab)
Screenshots
Scholar
#234 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 10:27 PM
Now that I've got a working copy of PaintShop, I can edit the pics I've taken again!

My latest uberhood hasn't really got very far in yet, but Angela (Pleasant) and Dustin (Broke) had a daughter in secret, who is being brought up by Mary-Sue and Daniel as their 3rd child:
Meet Coralie Pleasant:

Over in Strangetown, Ophelia (Nigmos) and Johnny (Smith) are the proud parents of little Orion:

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Test Subject
#235 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 10:38 PM
Here are the descendants of the Pleasantview Sims so far in my Let's Play series:

Eva Lothario - daughter of Cassandra Goth and Don Lothario

Fabien Goth - son of Dina Caliente and Mortimer Goth

Gia Caliente - daughter of Nina Caliente and Don Lothario (You can't see in this picture, but she has a really messed up nose. It looks like she's been punched from the side.)

Ivan Pleasant - son of Daniel and Mary-Sue Pleasant. He's my current favorite.
Lab Assistant
#236 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 3:34 PM

Marta Grunt and Matt Grunt is the children of Tank Grunt and Amy Grunt (used to be a gardener)

They look so similar especially on the cheeks.

Can you also tell they are siblings?
Lab Assistant
#237 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 3:56 PM
Hope you do not mind seeing more of my maxis offsprings ! (God I love mixing up all maxis spawns T.T / Also, ts2 has the best genetic mixing system..! :lovestruc )

He is Eridan Love.

Can you guess who his parents are?

Answer : Jason Larson(of Larson twins in Bluewater village) and Sarah Love(uinv. student and Tri-Fruhm member who was once in love with Matthew Hart) ’s son.

I just luv his goofy smile <3
Lab Assistant
#238 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 5:08 AM
Pollination Technician #9 and Jenny's twins, Josie and Joey Smith.

Lab Assistant
#239 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 10:48 AM
This is Brick Grunt, son of General Buzz and his new wife Crystal (Vu). All three of his older half-brothers have moved on to college, so he's the centre of his parents' attention right now.

Lab Assistant
#240 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 12:53 AM
The three Curious kids in my game.
The oldest is Tycho Curious, son of Pascal and the default Pollination Technician.

The middle child is Sirius Curious, son of Vidcund and a different Pollination Technician (I have a multi-PT mod)

And the youngest is Cersei Curious, daughter of Vidcund and Circe Beaker (Still obsessed with Circe, Vidcund stole some of Circe's DNA and impregnated himself with it. Circe only recently learnt she existed.)

Lab Assistant
#241 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 8:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by marimisawa
The three Curious kids in my game.
The oldest is Tycho Curious, son of Pascal and the default Pollination Technician.

The middle child is Sirius Curious, son of Vidcund and a different Pollination Technician (I have a multi-PT mod)

And the youngest is Cersei Curious, daughter of Vidcund and Circe Beaker (Still obsessed with Circe, Vidcund stole some of Circe's DNA and impregnated himself with it. Circe only recently learnt she existed.)

Cersei is so pretty! Spitting image with her mom.

Hi. I'm Caren but you can also call me Beau. I luv sims since I was born.
I GOT A YOUTUBE(Eng sub provided) : YOUTUBE
You can find my ts2&ts4 pre-mades' stories here: Blog(korean)
Not very active on the tumblr now but: Tumblr
I can be found at Discord channels dedicated to ts2.
Lab Assistant
#242 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 3:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Caren Yoon
Cersei is so pretty! Spitting image with her mom.

Hey! I'm glad you like her
I have some Beaker kids to share today.

Here we have Glass Beaker, daughter of Loki and Circe Beaker. She's pretty evil, even if she's smiling in this photo.

And secondly, we have Erik Beaker. He's the clone child of Erin Beaker. He's somehow weirder than his mother - Erik is convinced that he's the most powerful warlock known to Simkind, but he has absolutely no magical ability.

Test Subject
#243 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 6:38 PM
Default I LOVE this thread!
It's so muh fun to see how everyone created their own story!
Here are some of my favorie descendants of the Goth famil, that has a lot of twins in the bloodline:

Michael Goth (son of Mortimer and Dina Goth) w/ Wife Diane + 2 youngest Kids: Enid and Spencer
Michael Goth's oldest twins: Gabrielle and Gretchen
Simon Goth's (Michael's twin brother, RIP) daughters: Sharon and Minnow
Gideon Goth, Son of Alexander Goth and Lucy Burb
Jasper Goth (Gideon's twin) with son Edgar
Jasper's son Oscar (Edgar's twin brother)
Screenshots
Test Subject
#244 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 8:46 PM
Also, this is Alexa Dreamer, granddaoughter of Cassandra Goth and Darren Dreamer, daughter of their son- Credence, and townie Danielle (something). She ia one of my favorite sims!
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#245 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 6:24 PM Last edited by Bigsimsfan12 : 23rd Aug 2018 at 12:43 PM.
Marie-Anna Bell (The Bell's youngest child)

Rebeck Capp (Son of Ariel Capp and Bassianus Capp (the eldest son of Regan and Cornwall) - yep they're cousins)

This cute toddler... who looks a little grumpy, but that's mostly because I've forgotten her name
She's the daughter of Linda-Elena ( was Martin-Goldstein) (Daughter of Andrew Martin and Betty Goldstein) and Simon Viejo (Adopted son of Catherine Viejo and Late Julio Viejo)
...Turns out her name is Abigail!

Crimson and Wayne King (Twins of Iona Wrightley-Rai (Ginger Newson clone adopted by Guy and Jasmin Wrightley-Rai) and Gordon King)

Mad Poster
#246 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 9:39 PM
Rosaline and Tamora Summerdream (twin daughters of Puck and Hermia Summerdream)

This is their younger brother, Pyramus

Lab Assistant
#247 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 3:50 AM
Cassandra Goth-Menon and her husband Jim have two super cute kids, Isadora and Mathilde.

They're identical twins, as far as I can tell. And they were born in-game!

Sims 2 Story|My Tumblr|Donate
See something of mine you like? Just ask, and I'll get you a link to the item you're looking for.
Lab Assistant
#248 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 6:06 AM Last edited by marimisawa : 6th Sep 2018 at 8:09 AM.
Charlotte Worthington, the daughter of Frances J. and Josie (Smith) Worthington, just recently grew into a child. (Josie is the daughter of PTech#9 and Jenny Smith).

Field Researcher
#249 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 7:02 AM
Ivy and Thorn, Two of Rose Greenman's spores!

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Instructor
#250 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 1:31 AM
Just wanted to show off some of my maxis descendants . This is the"Coven" household (guess why?):

Mortimer Goth Jr.
(Alexander & Lucy Goth)

Lucas Gorey
(Allegra and Henry Gorey, a sim I made)

Caleb Langerak
(Adrienne Lothario - Nina and Don’s - and Jackson Langerak - Kaylynn and Daniel’s)
Page 10 of 15