Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th May 2019 at 9:00 PM
Default the sims 4 ps4
So I've been really wanting to play the sims 4 with all the new updates, new EPs, etc. My game is outdated back to the beginning of 2016, and no other content from then to now. I know it'd be a huge and long update process, and what really deters me is I've heard hat the cc system has changed, so thus that would be an issue regarding all my 2014/15 cc. I've decided what I'll do is platly the Sims 4 and new stuff on ps4. But have some questions. One, are there still cheats? Like I'm sure there's still money, but does the ps4 version also have the motive and shift cheats? Two my impression of the ps4 version is that its just like the PC version, but without third party cc, is that accurate? And lastly, what are big differences between the PC version? Any input would be appreciated.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th May 2019 at 12:12 PM
There are still the same cheats that are on pc. With one of the recent patches you can now play with mouse and keyboard. The console is pretty much the same as the vanilla pc version. The downsides is that the loading screens are a little longer, the console gets every bug the pc version has and currently it’s not as smooth or stable as it could be. It doesn’t get patched enough.

But if you want to play the sims 4 and you don’t have a pc that can run it, I can see the appeal.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 20th May 2019 at 12:29 PM
You don't get gallery thing and mod support on ps4 from what I heard.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.