Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Speed-Building Challenge - posted on Yesterday at 7:25 PM
Replies: 3 (Who?), Viewed: 609 times.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 3:39 PM Last edited by TheSweetToddler : 4th Feb 2018 at 8:05 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, Island Paradise
Default [Solved] Blue screen but visible panel
Hey everybody,

I have a problem, I built a house on the biggest size lot there is, then I moved my sims into it and after a day or so the screen all of sudden went blue! I've searched it up but nothing helped me, I've also being playing this household for 84 weeks and 1 day. Everything is fine, I can select my sims, go into town mode, save, etc. but I just can't see anything.

Any help is very appreciated
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TS3 2018-02-04 15-32-43-82.jpg (1.45 MB, 12 downloads)

- Anything is Possible -

If anybody here knows how to do script mods, and you want to help me with a special mod I'll be doing for Sims 3 (hopefully), please PM me, and I'll give you details and how you will be credited. Take your time if you do plan on helping me. Thank you.
Advertisement
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 5:15 PM
If you go into edit town mode, can you see the map icons at all?

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will -RUSH
Yearbook
***Sims File Share- ask me for a code***
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
If you are looking for files from old websites, the Internet Archive is your best friend.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 6:15 PM
I've had that issue with before, with World Adventurs 6 or 7 years ago. Never managed to unbreak it. My best guess is, your save's borked.

Look out for BRIDGEPORT'88 - it's the hottest new show on YT this season!
Already renewed for '89!

(Oh, and follow me on my Tumblr.)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 8:04 PM
@simsample nope, I can't see anything besides my mouse cursor and the magnifying glass.

@GrijzePilion yep, I think that save is gone, but luckily, I was able to play again from the last saving point thanks to the .backup file.

Thanks for the help anyway!

- Anything is Possible -

If anybody here knows how to do script mods, and you want to help me with a special mod I'll be doing for Sims 3 (hopefully), please PM me, and I'll give you details and how you will be credited. Take your time if you do plan on helping me. Thank you.