Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 3:22 PM
Default Custom favorite food?
I was wondering if it was possible to make a mod so your sims can have custom favorite foods? And if so, how difficult do you think it would be? I tried looking online but didn't really turn up any results. Would it be as simple as adding additional foods to an xml file, similar to adding items to the grocery store list? Or a bit more complicated? It's long bugged me how limited the choice in favorite foods are. I mean, there's a decent amount of variety but considering how many recipes there are in the game (plus on the Store) it really feels limiting. (In particular what bugs me is the lack of fried chicken option as a favorite food, I love fried chicken irl! XD) So, um, yeah, that's pretty much the gist of it. Thanks to any who can provide answers!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 6:00 PM
I once tried to add custom favorite food, but did not find that it controls the listing of they enum SimIFace/FavoriteFoodType
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 4:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by whiteman-Dara
I once tried to add custom favorite food, but did not find that it controls the listing of they enum SimIFace/FavoriteFoodType

Hmm, I see, that's a shame. Well, thanks for replying anyway! Maybe someone more experienced in scripting than me will respond to this and help us both out, haha.