Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 10:47 PM
Default i hate sims 4 sometimes
okay i hope someone else has this problem and fixed it or knows how or its probably me but my sims game starts good but then its at the sims 4 logo then it stays there, and its playing the music like its in that transition where there are the moving words and goes into the main menu, but its staying on the logo and its driving me nuts it, i wonder if it could be that i asked someone to make my grandparents, they sent me the tray files, and the game was fine before..could there be a virus in the file?
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 11:13 AM
If you're using cc, maybe you downloaded some cc from sims 3 or 2, game gets stuck in forever loading screen when it has some cc from older sims games.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 3:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
If you're using cc, maybe you downloaded some cc from sims 3 or 2, game gets stuck in forever loading screen when it has some cc from older sims games.
ah thanks
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 1:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Butchwoman
okay i hope someone else has this problem and fixed it or knows how or its probably me but my sims game starts good but then its at the sims 4 logo then it stays there, and its playing the music like its in that transition where there are the moving words and goes into the main menu, but its staying on the logo and its driving me nuts it, i wonder if it could be that i asked someone to make my grandparents, they sent me the tray files, and the game was fine before..could there be a virus in the file?

I have not had this issue yet, but when you have crashing or long load screens it usually is as the poster before me said CC for the wrong game or sometimes it is script mods I noticed. Though script mods usually make you crash on the spot, not giving you infinite load screens. I would do as the poster before me said and check your CC, if there is nothing wrong in there, check your script mods and be sure they are up to date. Also on a side note in Sims 3 you could get Infinite load screens if you clicked "save" instead of "save as". I am unsure if the same is true for Sims 4 but ever since I got into playing it I would always click "Save As" just to be safe. Good luck!