Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 2:11 AM
Default Making a bottom only part outfit. Like pants
Hi there, I was wondering if there was a tutorial somewhere on how to make bottom's only attire. I've been wanting to splice Synaptic's Werewolf meshes so I could add the legs to various tops, but I have no idea where to start. Any Ideas?

I go by the name Amaai
I also have a DA & a Tumblr too.

Amaai
Marinkastel
Female | Pan | ISTP
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 6:50 PM
You could try this tutorial.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 11:24 PM
Where in this tutorial would I start to use it? i'm kinda confused, since it's using a maxis mesh. I'm not sure where in the tutorial I should start looking. @fakepeeps7

I go by the name Amaai

Amaai
Marinkastel
Female | Pan | ISTP
Mad Poster
#4 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 12:12 AM
First things first: Have you ever meshed before? If not, I would suggest doing the three basic tutorials on this site. Unfortunately, though chopping a mesh in half to make separates might sound easy enough, it's not really a beginner's project. You'll need to know about adjusting the waistline, making morphs, adjusting the UV map... and all sorts of fun stuff.

As for the tutorial, just start from the beginning. Fantasyrogue (the tutorial writer) made allowances for people using custom meshes; instructions on what to do (or what to skip) are included in the tutorial itself. But it will be easier to follow if you're familiar with the basics of meshing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 12:17 AM
Sounds difficult. I've tried my hand at it, but is there anyone here who would do those for a request? Like a making pants of those legs and perhaps pregnant morphs for some clothes with those legs and hands? @fakepeeps7

I go by the name Amaai

Amaai
Marinkastel
Female | Pan | ISTP
Mad Poster
#6 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 12:26 AM
Have a look in this thread and see if there's anyone who does something similar to what you're looking for.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#7 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 10:18 PM
Which Maxis outfit do you want as a bottom only part outfit?

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr