Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simburbia - Something for Everyone! All Playable Lot Types from All EP; No CC

by SimmyRN Posted 9th May 2017 at 2:32 AM - Updated 4th Aug 2022 at 2:18 AM by SimmyRN : Note 04/04/18: New Sims File Share link added.

105 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 72 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Scholar
Original Poster
#101 Old 4th Aug 2022 at 2:03 AM Last edited by SimmyRN : 4th Aug 2022 at 2:24 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by kamyk
I am having no issue loading this neighborhood, and I'd love to migrate my families from Isla Paradiso, but I have one question? Is it possible for me to open this in CAW and add more empty residential lots without messing it up? Just by loading and editing it I mean, not by user error, that would be my own problem if it happens.

I don't think it would be a problem. I've not posted the CAW files so you'd have to use one of the methods in the "Editing a Premade World" thread (https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=469942). Just be sure to refresh the routing after you add more lots to avoid routing issues. I'd love to see what you do with it if you want to post pictures. Of course, please credit me for my work. SimmyRN
Test Subject
#102 Old 21st Aug 2022 at 7:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimmyRN
I'm sorry you're having problems downloading Simburbia! The only things I can think of are that you don't have enough of the required expansion packs or Store content. Roaring Heights Store world is required for many of the rabbit holes. It is a complex world with many lots and may take a pretty high end computer to run. Perhaps others have ideas? @simsample Please don't download any of my work from the Exchange. I have not posted anything there and, if someone else re-posted items, there might be problems with them. The Sims File Share single file is probably the best option and I know you said you tried it. If you want, you can send me your email address via private message and I'll try to email the files to you. I don't know that I've ever done that but I think it would work. SimmyRN

Thanks Simmy. I have ALL expansions, and most of the store (I'm a bit of an addict LOL). Thanks for the tip about the exchange

I'll send you a message, if you wouldn't mind emailing me the files, and I'll give that a go. Cheers for the message and help!
Test Subject
#103 Old 26th Sep 2022 at 6:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimmyRN
Thank you for all your kind comments! I hope you're enjoying life in Simburbia! Please let me know of any problems you encounter. (Vincent T. and attuned did such a great job play testing for me, though, that I'm pretty sure problems should be few and far between.) I've got a few more lots I created for Simburia I will upload separately. Plus, I plan to upload a "save game" with some of my favorite families.

Did you?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#104 Old 21st Jan 2023 at 7:01 PM
hey there! since this wonderful world is unpopulated, i was wondering whether you would be okay with me uploading a populated save for it! havent made it yet, but im going to for personal use and i think people would really appreciate it.
Scholar
Original Poster
#105 Old 30th Jan 2023 at 9:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nahyutarightsactivist
hey there! since this wonderful world is unpopulated, i was wondering whether you would be okay with me uploading a populated save for it! havent made it yet, but im going to for personal use and i think people would really appreciate it.

I think that sounds like a great idea! I’d love to see it. Please be sure to credit me for the original world/neighborhood. Thanks!
Scholar
Original Poster
#106 Old 30th Jan 2023 at 9:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by youngmisspayne
Did you?

Sorry I took a break from Sims 3 for a while. When I do play I’m concentrating on a new world I’m working on (futuristic alien colony with a bit of Blade Runner). Please see the post above where I’ve given permission for a save world. Thank you for your question!
Page 5 of 5